• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I have a rigid view of morality which I do not deviate from ever. It states that killing someone for any reason other than self defence or defence of the innocent is evil. Thus, I will never forgive Hermaeus Mora for murdering that nice old Skald because he wanted to know his secrets.
Genuine proof that the daedra are not all knowing right there, considering he is Daedric Prince of Knowledge you would think he would now those things but the skall managed to keep secrets from him provng that he is not all knowing as some might believe so by the odd chance there is bound to be at least 1 person on Nirn or in Nirns History who has or had a greater intellect. as for his Morale I would put him in the Neutral Corner like most of the Daedra as their views on Morality are Different then our own.

Tyer032392

Crowley

He's neutral, that's how I see it. The Daedric princes are beyond notions of good and evil. Though we see what they do as evil, they themselves are amoral, they have no sense of morality as we see it.
Mora treats his champions very well, but also has a nasty side (listen to his voice when he impales Miraak).

As for souls being trapped in Apocrypha, that's not really Mora that's doing it. He doesn't actively keep you there, you do, through your own greed. Acquiring knowledge from Apocrypha is never done just for the sake of learning, it's always to do with gaining or advancing power. It's that obsession with power that gets you, not him.

In the end, I think it's fair to say that even if he could be good or evil, he's only as good or evil as you yourself are.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts