Do you always play as a Human?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Xiomn

I can't bring myself to play as a non-human race because i just think it doesn't feel right and they always seem to be in the minority which i hate.

Do you always play as a Human?, do you like to be in the minority or majority?

xaraan

I was like this although I was ok with elves; then I went for it and I enjoy my Argonian and Kaahjit.

My only regret is they didn't do more to work those races into the story elements. Kaahjit aren't allowed in the city, but no problem for you if you are one. Same with the way all races are treated in Windhelm, but no problem for your character. I think they could have done more to put a twist on the interactions for other races.

Xiomn

I find it really stupid the fact that like you said, Khajiit aren't allowed into the cities nevertheless you are which pretty much destroys the whole point of role-playing, especially if you like to occasionally role-play as an average villager of some sort from time to time but being the only Khajiit in the city just ruins it. And i agree with the interactions for different races. Sucks bro. :sadface:

Kuurus

I have never played one of the "beast" races in any game, with the exception of an Iksar monk (sort of a lizardman) in Everquest. He was just an alt I didn't play much though, my main was a barbarian rogue. I don't know why, but I just have no desire to play an orc or a troll etc...I generally stick to humans of various races or Dwarves in most RPGs.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I have never played as a human. This is a fantasy game, might as well enjoy the fantasy part.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts