Do potion effects stack?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TGW

I'm about to go hunt a den of vamps for my first time. In another thread I was told that drinking magic resist potions would greatly help since my first fight with a vamp went very badly. I looked over my magic resist potions last night and none of them seemed to provide much defense. The percentages were all right around 10% - 15% at best.

Could I drink several in order to get 100% or do they not stack?

Thanks!

TGW

Ok, thanks. I wish there was a way to see how strongly you are protected by a potion.

the potion itself should say how strong it is in percentage form, or after drinking it, go to your magic/active effects section and it will tell you(at least until it runs out)

TGW

the potion itself should say how strong it is in percentage form, or after drinking it, go to your magic/active effects section and it will tell you(at least until it runs out)

Yes, thanks. I think I'll drink two and check there to see if it actually says the percentage and *crossing fingers* shows a cumulative figure! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts