• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
i just made a high elf mage and was wondering what things i should level up?

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
According to the guide no they do not, because they don't rely on power attacks (this is the pure mage build from the strategy guide). Bound weapons, I have no knowledge of, but can I ask you to post your planned build and how you plan on playing this character?

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
well i was thinking of doing a mage archer and i know that archers definitely need stamina but o dont really know how i would balance the ration between health magika and stamina

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Well as a mage I also tend to train restoration a little bit, so in the restoration perk you have the talent point that says: 'Restoration spells will also heal stamina.' Pretty easy to keep your stamina up imo.

I did level some stamina, but mostly for the weight I could carry.

Divinity

You can go conjuration and start with a Bound Bow. I find having stamina helps no matter what. i would go with a Magika/Magika/Health/Stamina/Magika/Magika/Health/Stamina...

I would stop possibly at 300 Stam. Also consider what armor(if any) you"ll wear. My mage is in heavy daedric armor(go figure) so i put a good amount into stam less into health.

My 2cents. Post your build please :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts