• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I thoroughly enjoy Skyrim and don't get me wrong, it doesn't really get old. But I would still enjoy having the benefits of its DLC. As it stands right now, every DLC adds up to a cost of $45 and will at least reach $65. I would love to have these, but not sure I want to pay who knows how much more than the game actually costs, just for add-ons. However, if these DLCs' were to go on sale, I would likely buy them. Maybe even a season pass to get all of them bundled together for less.

Does anyone know if there ever will be a sale?
And if none has been announced, perhaps we could try to get one?

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
They might come out with an "Ultimate" edition once all the DLC's come out. Its just a matter of does your desire to play the content outweigh your low budget. Plus you can always check the Deals of the week on XBL it might pop up there eventually.

Jzizzle

Now that's a Knife!
At least you have the ability to get them. I don't have access to Live so I have to wait to see if they release the DLCs on disc for XBOX. Then no doubt it will all be bundled with the original game... Guess I gotta wait and see.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts