• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I wish they had a cure for the red circle of death...I had an old xbox lying around ;P ty though
I most likely wont play anything before Morrowind anyway. I read the lore books and imagine it in the graphics of Skyrim!, and don't want to change that image.

I can understand that...I even saw some images of Oblivion the other day and couldn't believe it looked as it does. I swear it seemed more like skyrim when I was playing..

Dvalin

I agree. Oblivion WAS Skyrim when it came out, I can't wait for the next Skyrim. Hope it isn't to many years off.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Hey lets not forget what this topic is about...we still have the DLC to look forward to! I got a huge wow factor from the shivering isles when it first came out and I hope the skyrim ones will do the same.

Dvalin

Hey lets not forget what this topic is about...we still have the DLC to look forward to! I got a huge wow factor from the shivering isles when it first came out and I hope the skyrim ones will do the same.
I'm not worried about that. Something that Bethesda does very consistantly is DELIVER. Rumors aside, I can't wait to see what's in store for Skryim.

Dvalin

One thing I truely want to see in the DLC is more of a way to take the fight to the THALMOR! I HATE the Talmor.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
One thing I truely want to see in the DLC is more of a way to take the fight to the THALMOR! I HATE the Talmor.

Yeah me too, those guys just take everything we fought for in Oblivion and rub it in our faces. We need an elder scroll to go back to white gold tower and kill high chancellor Ocato, I think it was all his doing. Though I do remember hearing of unrest in the summerset isles in Oblivion.

Dvalin

Yeah me too, those guys just take everything we fought for in Oblivion and rub it in our faces. We need an elder scroll to go back to white gold tower and kill high chancellor Ocato, I think it was all his doing. Though I do remember hearing of unrest in the summerset isles in Oblivion.
I forgot about him. Was he Thalmor? If he was I would've completely disregarded it in Oblivion.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I don't know haha, he was in charge of the Empire last I checked and he was High elf....might be me just assuming things but I'd say he had something to do with it

alpha_mixz

I wish they were to add DLC that add more map with more cities with quest but I don't even think Bethesda would make a DLC.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I wish they were to add DLC that add more map with more cities with quest but I don't even think Bethesda would make a DLC.
There are confirmed reports of it check this out xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1214602p1.html
I'm fairly sure if they were to make DLC that it would contain more map and cities.

alpha_mixz

Thanks for giving me the link. I have not been playing Elder Scrolls for very long, I literally bought oblivion a week before skyrim came out. can you tell me more about the dwarfs. Thanks

Dvalin

Redguards come from the land of Yokuda, west of Tamriel. They're a race of men. Dwemer were a race of Mer who disappeared before the first era.

They both have a history in Hammerfell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts