Discovering the capitals

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Barcelonic

So far i've discovered Riverwood and Whiterun but those are the only hold capitals i've visited.I was near Markath by chance yesterday so stopped by but in my experience with Fallout games usually the cities are sort of meant to be discovered in a certain order - so that you don't end up doing level 30 quests when you are level 5 for example.

Could someone please give me an idea of the order I should typically be finding these cities in if i follow the main quests story progression?

Doomy

Nope, there are interesting things in all citys for all levels, they have a different flavour to suit different characters. Go explore!

jam

It shouldn't really matter, but the main quest takes you Whiterun --> Around Windhelm --> Riften ---> Solitude ---> In the direction of Markarth ---> Winterhold

Barcelonic

thanks guys, and thanks jam for the idea from the main story

i love to explore but i got to the top of the mountain with the greybeards and couldn't find a safe way down to the town on the other side, which begins with an 'M', so went to Whiterun and ended up taking a carriage to the wrong town lol :)

ended up in the reach so took on a few new quests then went back to whiterun for now so i can explore properly. im still quite low level so i wouldn't want to end up facing bad@ss mages or whatever else may be lurking in Winterhold just yet - at least not by accident lol

I thought Fallout:NV was big; this game's huge i love to explore and use my bow - although I much prefer fighting animals than mages/humans/undead etc.. I like to kill sabre cats.

Am I weird for not wanting to kill goats and rabbits cus i like em too darn much? lol :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts