OOC Discerning the Transmundane (Currently Recruiting)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Accepted. I won't be able to post for the rest of the night though. So don't get far ahead guys. Just get the letters and begin the journey to Alftand.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Okay, the thread is up and I would like to expect at least 1-2 posts a day. From everyone. It will be forgiven now though as the thread is just starting.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Okay.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
    I am back and I now have new dinner table tray. :D

D_A

Sorry I hevent posted. I just had a death in the family and things are quite hellish with finals and plops. Sorry if my post is short.

Anwrise888

Sorry I hevent posted. I just had a death in the family and things are quite hellish with finals and pl***. Sorry if my post is short.
    Take it from some who knows life is hard. Continue liveing for the future and make what ever future moment the best you can make it, no matter how bad the past or present was or is. Do no not take peoples thoughts or prayer because only you have the mental strenght to continue on. Are you scared... well don't be. Sincerely... thoughts and prayers.

D_A

Take it from some who knows life is hard. Continue liveing for the future and make what ever future moment the best you can make it, no matter how bad the past or present was or is. Do no not take peoples thoughts or prayer because only you have the mental strenght to continue on. Are you scared... well don't be. Sincerely... thoughts and prayers.

Thanks

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    I didn't get a word of that

Anwrise888

Valhallrion

Applying for Quartermaster

Name: Rizzora

Race: Nord

Class: Stealth Asassin/illusionist.

Beliefs: Rizzora prays to Sheogorath And is spoken to by him in his mad dreams every night. Whilst a minor schizophrenic he hears strange voices of banshee queens and they alter his focus. He worships Sheogorath and The Daedric lord eases his pain and calms his mind to be one with the shadows.

Appearance: He has long black hair that is slightly curly. A great scar under his left brow remains from childhood. He is tall but thin and very agile. His eyes are black without any iris color. He has modest armor made from the hide of a Red Wolf. He has an crowed nose and a jutting jawbone.

Personality. He is very quiet and rugged. While he is easy to anger he is conserved and only saves his rage for when he needs it. He loves to drink when he is not working various Contracs and gets as much skooma as possible. He can be found amongst inns and will often have enormous amounts of mead and wake up with common whores. He despises Orcs and would often get in fights with them in his younger years. He has a fascination with the dwemmer and wants to understand more of the war between them and the snow elves. He is also of a dark mind and can be very synnacle. He has done numerous contracts for the dark brotherhood. He does not wear daedric armor and looks down upon any who do for he feels it is wrong to defile the great lords of oblivion's armor with mortal skin.

Fighting style: Rizzora ONLY uses daggers. He knows a tiny bit about magic and has very powerful enchanted daggers made from the only dragon he has killed, while his armor is just modest wolfhide; however, this wolf was rare. His bow is also crafted from that same dragon has keen vision. He uses the forces of illusion to bring treachery unto his enemies and have them strike one another. He has just recognized his skill of the thu'um and is fascinated with the manipulation of time. Even though he is an assasin he has great honor of combat and will always fight his last target face to face.

Bio. He was born in Skyrim in the reach near an Orc Strong hold. When Rizzora was a young boy his entire family was slaughtered by orcs. Too young to pick up sword or shield he was sold to a Lanister. He won many victories but wanted more then the standard combat warrior
    when he was 18 he assasinated his lanister with a dagger in his own banquet hall while he was eating with his family. He was in and out in less then 5 seconds.

JevtaSRB

Hi everyone, i would like to join the RP (just registered on the forum, but was reading it for some time now).
    Applying for a custom role : enchanter/loremaster .
    Name: Ocato
    Race: Altmer (has a Breton grandfather)
    Class: Mage/Enchanter
    Beliefs: He knows a lot more than most people, his goal is to achieve chim at a point in his later years, he also believes in existence of other wolds outside mundus, aetherius and oblivion, he knows the powers of Aedra, Daedra and the Magna Ge and does worship Aedra to some extent, but his true wish is to acheive chim and one day (and that day maybe a 1000 years from now) and become one with the Godhead (ooc , spent too much time reading the lore forum on bethesdas site).
    Appearance: He is less tall and more masculine and agile than most Altmer, has longish brown hair and brown eyes. He has warm face features unlike most Altmer.
    He wears robes with a powerful enchantment (reduced cost of spells and faster regeneration rate), has a silver and sapphire ring that reduces makes magicka regeneration faster and give a deeper magicka pool, and a silver and emerald amulet that reduces spell cost and absorbs magicka) (ooc note : not to an op amount , everything is balanced). He wears Mithril boots and gauntlets (also has an armor and greaves set that he puts beneath before going in to a dangerous situation), and a mithril helmet. (note: the mithril witch is from oblivion). The armor was given to him by his grandfather.

Personality: Despite his interests in lore and the arcane he is open, friendly and sociable, but keeps some things to himself, he is close to his family and especially to his father. He enjoys talking to people and likes to help in any way he can. He is kind but he sometimes gets out of hand if someone is irritating and usually is quick to forgive but not to forget.

Bio: He was born in Firsthold during the great war to a rather rich family. He was named after high chancellor Ocato. His father is a great enchanter and was master enchanter of the mages guild in Alinor. His mother is an alchemist and a healer , he learned some things about alchemy but he didn't really enjoy alchemy. Hi grandfather started teaching him magic and lore when he was 4, the rest in the family didn't agree, but didn't want to argue about it because his grandfather was the successor of Hanibal Traven as the archmage of the guild. He learned quickly and it wasn't long until his father realized his talent. At the age of 10 his family moved to cyrodil because his father didn't want to join the thalmor. They moved to Frostcrag Spire, his grandfathers house that was left to his father after he mysteriously disappeared several months earlier. He showed great talent in both enchanting and spell casting, he was particularly good with shielding, absorbing and reflecting spells , witch he found about in his grandfathers old research notes, he always viewed destruction as very important but not as interesting as alteration and mysticism. His father thought him about summoning in the following years as well. His father started an enchanting business witch quickly earned them the money to move to Solitude in Skyrim. He has both friends in Skyrim and Solstheim: Calcelmo, Neloth, and Falion are friends of his family, and he is on good terms with people from the College of Winterhold and has one person who he is on good terms with (Ondolemar) and an enemy (Elenwen) with the Thalmor in Skyrim. Having a cousin in the thieves guild is never a bad thing. He also wants to learn the Thu'um, but he hasn't yet found a dragon, so he doesn't know if he is a Dragonborn.
    Note: the bio is mostly complete, but there are some details about himself and his father and grandfather that he will reveal during the story (if you let me participate :) ).