• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

docendo

I am near the end of Diplomatic Immunity. Tough assignment if I do say. Anyway there are a couple more enemies to kill, but where is the key to the trapdoor where you make your escape? I hope I wasnt supposed to have it on me from some earlier location in this quest.
Anyway, I hope someone can help!

Migaluch

I ended up with like 2 or 3 by the end of the quest, I think that its either on one of the guards or the guy that owns the place. I forget though, try searching more bodies.

The elves that bring Malborn down to the dungeon have the trapdoor key on them.

Haha I couldn't save the poor fellow in time. Why did the guards bring him down there? Did anyone else save him?

docendo

The elves that bring Malborn down to the dungeon have the trapdoor key on them.
Yikes where do I find the elves? I see Malborn in the cell but did not see any elves. Am I screwed again with this quest? This one is the reason I restarted the entire game. Any clue where I can find the elves?

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Yikes where do I find the elves? I see Malborn in the cell but did not see any elves. Am I screwed again with this quest? This one is the reason I restarted the entire game. Any clue where I can find the elves?

Back track a little and look for some.
I heard them coming when they were pushing Malborn around and ran upstairs and killed them before they placed him in the cell.

Haha I couldn't save the poor fellow in time. Why did the guards bring him down there? Did anyone else save him?

I saved him, but when we went through the trap door, he jumped down and was immediately massacred by a Frost Troll.

docendo

BTW I didn't even realize the guy in the cell was Malborn!

andrewwalker73

Hello, If I may join this discussion, I am having another issue in the same place. After talking to Rarnis two guards bring Malborn down and after killing them (either Malborn alive or Dead after the fight) I get the key "interrogation chamber key". But when I head down to the trap door, I require a key for the "reeking cave" I can not progress past this point, any ideas ? I am running on a PS3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts