Quest Diplomatic immunity help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Right, so I've had this quest in my log for a while and I'm wondering how best to go about sorting my stuff, I've given my main weapons/potions etc to Malborn and I was wondering how best to go about the rest of my stuff? I've got tonnes of stuff in my inventory and would it be best just to give it to Delphine or fast travel to my house, store it away in a chest and then go back to delphine with literally nothing.

Just don't want to take any chances with losing my things!

Thanks in advance :)

ShangTsung

this quest is buggy as hell, i had a lot of problems completing it.. i'd highly recomend keeping any items you don't wanna risk losing in a chest..

MrDSL

Make sure to have a save handy before hand on this baby..While I haven't ran into issues with it in the past I always worry when equipment gets taken away..

I travel fairly light so I stored my extra stuff in my own chest before I started the quest.

Nighthiker77

Awesome quest. On my next pass through I'm going to give some stuff to Malburn but I'm going to try to get through without using any of it.

i have never had a problem giving all my stuff to Delphine. You get it all back from a chest in her basement after completing Diplomatic Immunity.

Ranser

i didnt have any trouble with this mission, however after hearing the advice of the others here i would defiantly store your things if your worried about loosing anything.

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
I stored my things in my house, gave my bow, and mace to Malborn then the chest where he's meant to have put my stuff is empty. God damn I have no luck with this game.

Researched it and apparently it's a well known bug.

ShangTsung

yup, thats exactly what happened to me, first time it worked fine but the second time i tried that quest nothing i gave him was in the chest which really pissed me off cause one of the items i gave him was aurials bow.. lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts