Quest Diplomatic Immunity bug -_-

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZombieEnigma

So I am on the quest Diplomatic Immunity (Thalmor party main questline), and I'm at the party. the problem is, no one is turning up to the party apart from the Thalmor lady and the drunk dude? I can't even talk to the drunk dude, all I can do is talk to the Elf that is helping me and ask for a drink, and ask the servant for a drink.

Help?

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
So I am on the quest Diplomatic Immunity (Thalmor party main questline), and I'm at the party. the problem is, no one is turning up to the party apart from the Thalmor lady and the drunk dude? I can't even talk to the drunk dude, all I can do is talk to the Elf that is helping me and ask for a drink, and ask the servant for a drink.

Help?

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Firstly, my friend came across this problem and it was fixed when he updated Skyrim, i.e. patching it to the latest 1.8.

So give that a try.

ZombieEnigma

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Firstly, my friend came across this problem and it was fixed when he updated Skyrim, i.e. patching it to the latest 1.8.

So give that a try.
I'm on PC and I got the Unofficial Skyrim Patch but it still doesn't work. I tried to complete it using commands but it didn't start the next quest. :/

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I'm on PC and I got the Unofficial Skyrim Patch but it still doesn't work. I tried to complete it using commands but it didn't start the next quest. :/
UFP is not update 1.8. Is your game fully updated via Steam?