PS3 Die way too much. Help??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spazzman7

I Recently beat the main story for skyrim. Amazing! So while im still doing other quests, im dying way too much...And i have the full legendary daedric set with a legendary daedric sword...can someone please maybe give me some tips?

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Post your build with the perk calculator and then let us know what is killing you. Armor and a nice sword is good and all but certain perks really help you with durability. It doesn't help that a lot of spell casters can really ruin your day even if you do have the best equipment.

Anonylulz

I'm guessing you smithed your characters level up very high without going out and training your combat skills? If your heavy armor and one or two-handed skill isn't level up with you eventually the enemies will crumple your fancy armor. (Happened to one of mine after talking to a friend)

New here to these forums, but not gonna hijack...

I had started a new character and I built a full daedric set, armor, shield... Everything. But I still getting destroyed like nothing. On Adept no less. So I looked, and my health was... Minimal. You'll need a couple things to be very durable (And I know this by experience. My rogue is VERY durable. I'm almost impossible to kill on Master.):

1) You'll need to hit the armor cap of 567 (I think it is. Something VERY close to that if i'm wrong.). This grants 80% physical damage reduction.
2) Magic resistance. This is crucial to making dragons and mages do significantly less damage to you. Capped physical and magic resistance make you a forimdible tank. Well, when coupled with #3...
3) Make sure you've dumped enough points into Health. You could have high damage and magic resist, but if you're only at 200 health, you're going to get eaten alive. Health is the REAL armor in this game.

Make sure to cap those off, and you'll be fine.

I Recently beat the main story for skyrim. Amazing! So while im still doing other quests, im dying way too much...And i have the full legendary daedric set with a legendary daedric sword...can someone please maybe give me some tips?
well if you are dying alot to spell casters, thats to be expected as they do a lot of damage to even me, and im level 54! A good item to get is spellbreaker, a daedric quest shield which allows you to block spells! Also you could always turn the difficulty down or be more sneaky etc. Need more details for more advice!

Anonylulz

New here to these forums, but not gonna hijack...

I had started a new character and I built a full daedric set, armor, shield... Everything. But I still getting destroyed like nothing. On Adept no less. So I looked, and my health was... Minimal. You'll need a couple things to be very durable (And I know this by experience. My rogue is VERY durable. I'm almost impossible to kill on Master.):

1) You'll need to hit the armor cap of 567 (I think it is. Something VERY close to that if i'm wrong.). This grants 80% physical damage reduction.
2) Magic resistance. This is crucial to making dragons and mages do significantly less damage to you. Capped physical and magic resistance make you a forimdible tank. Well, when coupled with #3...
3) Make sure you've dumped enough points into Health. You could have high damage and magic resist, but if you're only at 200 health, you're going to get eaten alive. Health is the REAL armor in this game.

Make sure to cap those off, and you'll be fine.

I just switched to light armor from robes and can get my armor to over 700 with Ebony Flesh and no enchanments..... I imagine with Daedric you could get over 1000 easily.

Anonylulz

Yea it's 81 if you max every single ability.