Did I waste money buying dawnguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Diisk

I don't use the dragon weapons, or crossbows and I don't want to become a vampire lord.
Basically I don't like anything from the dawnguard update lol.

Well I guess the quest line is pretty fun. Learned a lot about the falmer that I didn't know before.

Skarv

I can't wait for it to come out on PS3, and you get a new horse, some new shouts, and you should become a Vampire Lord on one character since they are amazing from what I hear

Diisk

Yea there fine just I don't like the negative daylight effects.
Yea I've got the horse arvak he's good because you can conjure him.
One thing I do like is how their eyes look.
And the soul tear shout is pretty neat, don't ever have to cast soul trap.

Omega Dragon

I don't like the vanilla vampire in Skyrim, so on PC I use a Vampire Overhaul (along with a Werewolf overhaul and Werepyre mod) that makes vampires, well vampires.

That said, we are each the only individual that can determine whether something was worth getting or not, and you should be asking yourself if you actually enjoyed it to determine the worth in this case. ^.^

Darks

I don't like the vanilla vampire in Skyrim, so on PC I use a Vampire Overhaul (along with a Werewolf overhaul and Werepyre mod) that makes vampires, well vampires.

That said, we are each the only individual that can determine whether something was worth getting or not, and you should be asking yourself if you actually enjoyed it to determine the worth in this case. ^.^
^ the best answer imo

plan on buying it when it goes on sale on xbl

Konvoy

They should really make it so people can upload their mods onto Xbox live and make money off of them. It would benefit both parties and people who have plops PCs like me can play the cool mods through xbox live :p

Diisk

They should really make it so people can upload their mods onto Xbox live and make money off of them. It would benefit both parties and people who have pl*** PCs like me can play the cool mods through xbox live :p
I agree that would be awesome

Omega Dragon

They should really make it so people can upload their mods onto Xbox live and make money off of them. It would benefit both parties and people who have pl*** PCs like me can play the cool mods through xbox live :p

While it does sound cool that Bethesda is looking into this on paper, I see it working out realistically in a very poor manner. Take for instance the very kind of Vampire/Werewolf/Werepyre mods I'm talking about, Bethesda would of course have to approve of them to begin with, and yet two of these types of mods clash with Bethesda's view of what such creatures should be in its ES universe.

I'd also bet on mods like CBBE/UNP/CHSBHC-BBP not making it. Maybe the Dragonbone Weapons mod could make it, and perhaps some other weapon/armor retexture mods and quest mods would make it, but that's about it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts