did anyone make there character based off someone from lord of the rings?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Nope, Game of Thrones!

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
haven't yet, although I think I might create an old looking Nord mage called Gandalf the Grey. YOU SHALL NOT PASS! is quite similar to Fus Ro Dah in a lot of ways.

Orange_

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic!
Not Lord of the Rings, but another movie and since everyone else is talking about their different inspirations, I'll share mine. The main character from *Ironclad*

You can watch it if you have a Netflix streaming account, I definitely recommend it. Just don't expect a historically accurate story going into it.

Akim

Not Lord of the Rings, but another movie and since everyone else is talking about their different inspirations, I'll share mine. The main character from *Ironclad*

You can watch it if you have a Netflix streaming account, I definitely recommend it. Just don't expect a historically accurate story going into it.

You know, I keep seeing that come up while browsing what's available. Have yet to pull the trigger. Felt like it would be sort of a B movie, action flick. How would you describe it?

Orange_

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic!
You know, I keep seeing that come up while browsing what's available. Have yet to pull the trigger. Felt like it would be sort of a B movie, action flick. How would you describe it?
It's not amazing, but I liked it and I'd describe it as a "good back to the wall-siege type" movie, haha if that makes sense. The fact that they're outnumbered and defending a castle against an army camped right outside for the majority of the movie adds a certain sense of foreboding tension that some other movies in the genre lack

J

Jeremius

my imperial is actually the classic dungeons and dragons ranger-type, a stealthy fighter skilled in both bow and dual-wield.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I haven't made an evil character before, and just recently I made an evil chick. Guess what the name is?

Bellatrix Black >_> (She's actually Lestrange but I don't care... I like Black better)

More evil than Voldemort I'd say. And before you rant about the Harry Potter stuff, you have to admit, Bellatrix is funny in a sadistic evil way.

I got her looks to match the woman who played her (to lazy to look up her name) almost down to the wire, except the hair. Sadly I only have xbox 360 and can't create that wacky hair due for her D: plus her tight outfit which kinda makes her even look more crazy and sadistic.

Also trying to see which perks I should use.. Kinda need help on class building her so. I'm gonna perhaps get Skyrim for PC after I get a few upgrades for the Desktop. I like making new things so maybe I'll like the creation kit. :3

Severus (one in my avatar pic) is based off a lot of people. The front part though is based off King Logan from Fable 3. The pony tail is from Jason Isaacs (he plays some roles in a pony tail, the Patriot I saw one shot of him with a ponytail I think, in Harry Potter he had a ponytail). I also base his attitude off Alan Rickman playing evil people and Jason Isaacs (I love his voice XD)

Sorry to flood with my comment, but meh. People must think I'm crazy for creating an evil sadistic character from Harry Potter, but I think Bellatrix is just halarious! XD

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Oops, forgot to mention that I kind based another character Off legolas as well. I deleted him though. :/

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
my current character is a skilled as an archery because I went for robin hood movie prince of thieves.

Ksncalver

I'm working on a pure assassin build and. He is called Ezio. Just a shame he does not have any hidden blades.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
True. Would be awesome, have them low damage but weightless and improvable. Well at least u can reverse pickpocket poison ;)

Ksncalver

True. Would be awesome, have them low damage but weightless and improvable. Well at least u can reverse pickpocket poison ;)

Can you do that poison someone while picking pockets.

It's a hard build. As I'm staying away really from magic on this one. I'm a bit stuck. All the stats you need for this build are high. But he can't take any hits really from magic.

Clau

The Fateless One
I was once tempted into making an Eowyn character. The classic sword and shield warrior. But stealth preference turned me away.

If I were to model from Game of Thrones it would be either Jon Snow or Daenerys. I can't decide on which armor that will fit Snow, I'm thinking Stormcloak officer. While for Dany, definitely those skimpy Forsworn ones.

Skyrim-Dragonborn-Daenery-Targaryen-Game-Of-Thrones1.jpg

ShadowGambit

Can you do that poison someone while picking pockets.

It's a hard build. As I'm staying away really from magic on this one. I'm a bit stuck. All the stats you need for this build are high. But he can't take any hits really from magic.

You can poison a NPC. reverse pickpocket and put teh poison in his pocket. You need the Poisoned Perk in the pickpocket tree for it to work.

I killed Ulfric that way once.

I usually don't do LOTR character to roleplay, but if I had to choose one, it would be Faramir, Prince and Ranger of Ithilien, Captain of Gondor.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

I named my character who was a nord from brave heart "william wallace"and I marked his face with blue paint just like braveheart.
He should have been a Breton then probably.

I never create characters from LOTR but I use Tolkien's languages a lot to come up with names. For example I made a dark helf whose name "lover of dusk" translated into Tolkien elvish as Lomendil.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts