did anyone make there character based off someone from lord of the rings?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Abe Lincoln from Abe Lincoln Vampire hunter, I ran around with a wood cutting axe for a while, he sucked though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Morgan

I've had an orc warrior named "Gorbag the Bad" in every computer RPG that has orcs since Bard's Tale (yes, unfortunately* I am old enough that I played that when it was NEW).

*Unfortunate that I'm that old, not that I played BT. That was a pure gem of a game that would probably STILL hold up.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Gandalf. LIKE! A! BAWS! He is a Spellsword, mostly mage, I WAS a spellsword, mostly warrior, similar! And I was a reptile.....

DarkEastwood

Because I like being a nerd, I name almost all my characters after LOTR characters. But usually the obscure ones, or the other names of the normal characters. Like Mithrandir (Gandalf) Elessar (Aragorn). All the rest are things like Fingolfin, or other things that were thrown into the Silmarillion.

Akim

Yeah, I couldn't quite get the size right. But I hang out in caves in a loincloth, with nothing on me but a ring and some dead fish.

Akim

The only character in game I've named after someone from literature, was I recently made a magic user named Rincewind. Though, I didn't make him try to look or act like Rincewind, I just couldn't think of a name. Then I stopped playing him after about 30 minutes and went back to my archer/assassin.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Saw that they have a mod for saurons armor/mace. Badass.

osheao

The only character in game I've named after someone from literature, was I recently made a magic user named Rincewind. Though, I didn't make him try to look or act like Rincewind, I just couldn't think of a name. Then I stopped playing him after about 30 minutes and went back to my archer/assassin.

? i don't acknowledge mods ever. what am i missing?

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I named my character who was a nord from brave heart "william wallace"and I marked his face with blue paint just like braveheart.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts