Spoiler Destruction Ritual Spell- what???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Not much of a spoiler really....This is really disappointing... Typical end-of-game developer-can't-be-bothered-anymore-let's-make-this-mission-ridiculously-unlikely-to-complete.

How long does it take the average player to find the locations??? I mean, really, this is just based on lucky guesses or trawling through entire areas hinted at by the absurdly cryptic book?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
^ Skill level 90 is still Expert level. Master skill level is 100.

I read the first page of book when I got it and immediately went "the hell is this crap?" I didn't even bother with trying to wing it.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
Cool, i might need to check that out with the Dunmer spellsword I've been working on, his destruction's at only 49 right now, but that seems like a good prospect to gain. It being a high damage tome and all.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Oh god it's worth it. These things are awesome. I can't even cast Fire Storm, but I have 13 scrolls of it, and YES it is very much worth it.

Really? I've never used it myself, but you're the first person i've seen say good things about it. Maybe i'll have to try that out on my mage tonight..

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Fire Storm, at least the scroll version, kills followers... and it is practically unusable as it takes almost 10 seconds to cast, you have to cast it near the enemies, and casting is aborted if you get hit.

Only useful if you can sneak up on them and cast it nearby, not my playstyle.

I don't get this quest. Am I missing something or do I really have to guess and trawl entire areas?

Th first page of the book mentions northern coastline and a simple place, a shield from draft. Well, there is a place on the northern coastline that matches the description, a little wind shelter on a rock on the ice. But that isn’t it!

The actual place is NOT on the coast but inland... WTF?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Just use the Wiki to do it...

I use the scroll when it comes to Forsworn groups. Since I've got Cicero around, it doesn't matter if it harms them since he's immortal.

I noticed that using the Blizzard spell didn't seem to harm him.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Yes, I can use the wiki, but I don't get how this is supposed to be solved without help or a lot of guesswork....
Just seems like a lame puzzle.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts