• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Talvas (Tel Mithrin) has everything. I currently have master-level destruction spells and haven't set foot inside the College yet.

Talvas (Tel Mithrin) has everything. I currently have master-level destruction spells and haven't set foot inside the College yet.

I'll need to check this out, as my main character ran into a bug with the Alteration Ritual Spell quest and I can't find a fix for it. Crossing my fingers! Might mean I don't have to restart her. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Upon reaching level 100 destruction, Faralda opened the quest. I now have the master tomes. The charge makes them awkward to use, and they are blinding in 1st person, but I have some real destructive might at my finger tips. I'll have to go without a follower, and avoid combat around settlements; near proximity is nearly unsurvivable once the spells start flying.

This conundrum is no more. :beermug:

HouseHosted

Mundus 9-5, Oblivion weekends
I'll need to check this out, as my main character ran into a bug with the Alteration Ritual Spell quest and I can't find a fix for it. Crossing my fingers! Might mean I don't have to restart her. :)

We do need an Alteration conundrum. Let's see if we can solve yours!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts