• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mass Fraud

I'm tired of quests cluttering up my quest log that I have no plan on doing on some of my characters (roleplay reasons).
i've looked all over the internet and can't find a way to remove unwanted quests.

So I am posted a request/idea to please give both the pc and console players the ability to delete quests?

I'd LOVE to see this addressed in a future patch. Maybe even just an option to hide/unhide quests. I don't know if anything like this exists on the pc, but unfortunately it is something I doubt we'll see on consoles. It would have to come via an official patch to get to consoles :sadface:

Mass Fraud

Well hopefully a Bethesda employee sees this and can figure something out.
They could release it as a patch or include it with dlc.

Haha, it's a pain in the butt when the woman leaves a note on the fridge asking me to do just a few things. I can't imagine putting up with that big ass list without wanting to blow my brains out! Damn people, can't a guy have a life without having to walk 20 miles through snow and frost, scale jagged mountains, and fight nightmarish beasts just to come see you cause apparently there is a bandit in some god forsaken hell hole cave where no one in their right mind would enter and he's in the deepest darkest pit of it - in no position to harm any innocents whatsoever - and apparently, you, some unimportant random farmer who's probably essential for no good reason anyway, are so threatened by this bandit way across the map in the deepest darkest pit of his hell hole cave, that you want him killed!??!!!?!?!?!?!

that would be a very nice addition. couldn't agree more.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts