• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
i wish you could get the vampire helmet on xbox, i know on pc you can, i got the boots, gloves and vampire suits, in black and red but no helmet sadly unless you have a pc.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Are you people serious?! It is one of the best sets in the game, as a character built for dual wielding will absolutely annihilate most any enemy in seconds! Combine that with the Dragonic Visage shout thing that's name escapes me, and you will DOMINATE! My most powerful character sported the Deathbrand set, and someone already mentioned a workaround for its weaknesses (jewelry enchanted for specific situations).

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Are you people serious?! It is one of the best sets in the game, as a character built for dual wielding will absolutely annihilate most any enemy in seconds! Combine that with the Dragonic Visage shout thing that's name escapes me, and you will DOMINATE! My most powerful character sported the Deathbrand set, and someone already mentioned a workaround for its weaknesses (jewelry enchanted for specific situations).
Whatever. I'll stick with my enchanted Dragonscale or my enchanted Carved Nordic (depending in the character). If I wanted a set of armor that glowed in the dark, I'd put on some steel and go stand next to Ysolda. She's pretty radioactive, or at least, the way my male characters swoon around her leads me to believe she must be. :)

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
I like the vampire armor but sadly you need a pc to get the vampire helmet, which for me having an xbox sux just a little, I still wish there was a system like in fable where you could dye your gear, the elven armor looks awful, now if it could be died maybe black I may wear it more often.

Daelon DuLac

I like the vampire armor but sadly you need a pc to get the vampire helmet, which for me having an xbox sux just a little, I still wish there was a system like in fable where you could dye your gear, the elven armor looks awful, now if it could be died maybe black I may wear it more often.
Yeah. Elven makes your butt look big. :)

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Whatever floats your boat, but a character built for dual wielding in a decently upgraded set of Deathbrand, and you're looking at one of the most lethal builds in the game.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
and the glass armor reminded me of that batman movie where arnold swartzinager (mispelled im sure) played as the ice vilian (again forgot the name) but still glass is better looking than elven imo

Haha, Doctor Freeze... good call. I despise that armor, like the bow though. Despise elven even more. Both sets are just too tacky looking imo.

Daelon DuLac

and the glass armor reminded me of that batman movie where arnold swartzinager (mispelled im sure) played as the ice vilian (again forgot the name) but still glass is better looking than elven imo

Haha, Doctor Freeze... good call. I despise that armor, like the bow though. Despise elven even more. Both sets are just too tacky looking imo.
"Mr. Freeze" "Schwartzenegger". At least the glass looks good with Morokei, just not that gadawful helmet!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

"Mr. Freeze" "Schwartzenegger". At least the glass looks good with Morokei, just not that gadawful helmet!

Whatever Google Boy.... ;)

JoeReese

Awww c'mon, you don't wanna be a sea monster?

Daelon DuLac

Twiffle

Hidde

Drunk Archer
I mostly use custom rings and necklaces to compensate for the "Not-amazingly good bonuses" on Nightingale and Deathbrand armor. I wear Nightingale all the time on my sneaky guy. Really depends on your preferred play-style though. :)