Xbox 360 Deathbrand Armor Bonus Not working

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DragonMyth

Slay 'em.
I found all the separate armor pieces but did not complete the full quest because I don't have an Ancient Nordic Pickaxe that is needed.

But regardless of whether I completed the quest or not, the bonus for the Deathbrand armor should work. It says "When all Deathbrand armor is worn, 100+ armor points will be added." So I'm wearing the complete set and I don't have an armor rating bonus. Why? Why me? Do I have to complete the quest for it to work? I would finish the quest, but I can't find an ancient Nordic pickaxe.

I've done the quest where the Blacksmith of Raven Rock gives you said pickaxe, but I sold to somebody. Hopefully it's not sold yet (as some of the earliest stuff I traded is still in the shops) and I can track it down.

But the whole Deathbrand armor thing just pisses me off. Please help.

DragonMyth

Slay 'em.
Thx.

I figured out that the armor worked all along. I was just too picky about the AR. Gotta invest in my Light Armor skill. I'm used too heavy armor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts