• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Klasie

Stormcloak Assassin
I just died again...like 2 minutes ago...Some undead mage Krotis up at Sheerpoint!! This guy is unbelievably strong!!! Second time he has killed me!! Gonna have to wait quite a while to come back and kill him. Sigh**
He's guarding one of the shout words. Will definitely visit him again after I leveled a bit more!!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
I just died again...like 2 minutes ago...Some undead mage Krotis up at Sheerpoint!! This guy is unbelievably strong!!! Second time he has killed me!! Gonna have to wait quite a while to come back and kill him. Sigh**
He's guarding one of the shout words. Will definitely visit him again after I leveled a bit more!!
As soon as I can, rest assured he'll have a poison coated dagger in his back.

Klasie

Stormcloak Assassin
Yay!! Thanks!!

I REALLY hate him! Before you get to him you first have to kill the Blood Dragon that is sleeping just above him and then after you killed the dragon, try and take on that b@#$!!

fleeon

DAMMIT. Death 4! I was randomly attacked by Hired Thugs!

It says I have a lifetime bounty of 40, what does that mean. And how do I find out who sent the thugs if I was killed by them and couldn't find out?

fleeon

Anyone know what the bounty is? And how do I get rid of the 40 bounty under stats?

fleeon

....and 2 more deaths come. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts