• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derpilocity

Hey you know that Death Knight and Necromancer build? Death Knight is melee and Necromancer is magic but... Anyone ever consider a assassin that wields death magic too? Not like nightblade but a assassin who actually uses conjuration to resurrect undead. Any ideas for a build like this?

Duon

Graphic Designer
Unless you have a near maxed sneak skill I believe you're Thralls would disrupt your sneaking and immediately alert your targets, making it incredibly hard to play effectively this way at lower levels. I'd try mixing Conjuration with a Warrior and creating some kind of Lich-Knight of sorts.

The best magical skill to mix with a stealth build really is Illusion for obvious reasons.

ShadowGambit

Summoned creatures are not really stealthy they are even worse than tank follower. And they are not very subtle either.

Stealth and subtility is the main characteristic for a good assassin. Undead or summoned creatures have none of that.

The only 'death magic' that looks good to me is the health drain from being a vampire, but it is under Destruction, not Conjuration

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts