Death Knight build dragonlance style.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rafter75

I've been wanting to try a death Knight build that pays homage to the old Dragonlance Death Knights. Like the second coming of Lord Soth. I've seen quite a few death Knight builds but most of them lean on frost magic in the destruction school while the death Knights in the dragonlance series were known for summoning a great fireball. This build will be based on Lord Soth's character from the series.

Firstly I'm going to go Nord for the size (Soth was 6'3" and very imposing.) Also, death knight have a fear aura that cause lesser enemies to flee. I am thinking the Nord racial ability is the perfect fit.

For skills.
2 handed (Soth's prefered weapon is a 2 handed sword.)
Heavy Armor (Thinking Daedric for the look.)
Destruction (specializing in fire for that classic fireball.)
Conjuration (Undead summoning)
Some Illusion for fear spells.

Havnt worked out the role playing on it yet. But I'm sure it will involve obliterating a lot of towns and villages.

Does anyone familiar with the dragonlance series have any other thoughts recommendations?

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Use the lover stone since you are spreading yourself to the thin side.

If on a PC, get the cloak mods and you left out smithing which you'll need for heavy armor and enchanting to dual effect since you want 3 schools of magic.

Do College of Winterhold asap, and don't mind a cloth chest until enchanting catches up to your gearz.

Twiffle

just a quick Q?, how are you going to wield a fireball if both hands are holding onto your sword ?

Twiffle

OK, , no probs

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
The only problem is when you'll be entering a town in order to buy some goods and people not even batting an eye, most insulting you even.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Holy crap. I read Dragons of Autumn Twilight a hundred times in my youth. We reenacted the Trilogy in the woods with broom sticks wrapped in pipe insulation. Sweet build idea.

Raistlin is the man.