DC comics tv shows...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
For shame! You forgot Constantine! Also I like Gotham as much as Arrow. Haven't checked out Flash yet.

I will admit I like Gotham cause it is a different approach.

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Gotham? Good show? If they wanted to do a Batman show just fluffing do Batman. Gordon is a support character for Batman. No Batman I don't care. I can see why people like it but it's not for me. Arrow is kinda cool but it treads familiar territory as Smallvile and if it's not careful it'll end up just as awful. Still good enough to watch. I don't like The Flash so I'll just skip it.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Gotham? Good show? If they wanted to do a Batman show just fluffing do Batman. Gordon is a support character for Batman. No Batman I don't care. I can see why people like it but it's not for me. Arrow is kinda cool but it treads familiar territory as Smallvile and if it's not careful it'll end up just as awful. Still good enough to watch. I don't like The Flash so I'll just skip it.
They didn't want to do a Batman show. Obviously, and I can see the sentiment, though I will point out it would be compared to the Nolan movies (No way they can match the production values) if serious, or the Adam West show (If even slightly campy).

And I think the best thing is that is sets up Batman. :p As for Smallville I never watched honestly? Did it fall off a cliff towards the end?

They didn't want to do a Batman show. Obviously, and I can see the sentiment, though I will point out it would be compared to the Nolan movies (No way they can match the production values) if serious, or the Adam West show (If even slightly campy).

And I think the best thing is that is sets up Batman. :p As for Smallville I never watched honestly? Did it fall off a cliff towards the end?
I read Secret Origins and Gotham stands to be that. I like the Secret Origins stories and I can see this show borrowing a lot from that. If not I was wrong.

Since you were a kid? Arrow is the oldest of the shows I mentioned and it only started a few years ago.

I didn't say Arrow, did I? I meant other DC shows. For example, Batman Beyond among other versions of Batman, Green Lantern, etcetera. I didn't realize you were asking about specific shows. Your post made it look like you were asking about DC shows in general. I don't have cable at the moment so I'm afraid it's been awhile but those were some of the last I watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sticky runes

Since you were a kid? Arrow is the oldest of the shows I mentioned and it only started a few years ago.

I didn't say Arrow, did I? I meant other DC shows. For example, Batman Beyond among other versions of Batman, Green Lantern, etcetera. I didn't realize you were asking about specific shows. Your post made it look like you were asking about DC shows in general. I don't have cable at the moment so I'm afraid it's been awhile but those were some of the last I watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad, I just assumed people would know I was on about the current shows. Nothing can beat Batman the animated series.

sticky runes

I never watched Smallville.

I actually like the idea of a cop drama about Gordon, but i don't like how they've done it. I can't get into any of the characters, the villains are annoying and sh!t, it's like a kids show trying too hard to be an adult show, and it's got some of the most namby-pamby action scenes I've ever seen in a TV show. Even Birds of Prey was more convincing.

Flash seems like a solid enough superhero show, but it's a bit too nerdy for my taste. It feels too similar to the Spiderman movies (Raimi version)
And it does not have the same appeal as Arrow. People like Arrow and Batman because they are guys who went through vigorous training to become badass heroes, not scrawny geeks who got in an accident and woke up with superpowers.

I never watched Smallville.

I actually like the idea of a cop drama about Gordon, but i don't like how they've done it. I can't get into any of the characters, the villains are annoying and sh!t, it's like a kids show trying too hard to be an adult show, and it's got some of the most namby-pamby action scenes I've ever seen in a TV show. Even Birds of Prey was more convincing.

Flash seems like a solid enough superhero show, but it's a bit too nerdy for my taste. It feels too similar to the Spiderman movies (Raimi version)
And it does not have the same appeal as Arrow. People like Arrow and Batman because they are guys who went through vigorous training to become badass heroes, not scrawny geeks who got in an accident and woke up with superpowers.
I thought I was the only one who actually liked Birds Of Prey. How can you top 3 sexy bada** women who can kick yer bum?

sticky runes

Birds of Prey had such a great pilot and there were some nice episodes here and there, shame it's last few episodes sucked. I loved Dina Meyer as Barbara Gordon. Didn't like the chick who played Harley Quin. They should have got Hudson Leick (Callisto from Xena) to play Harley, she'd have been perfect.

I really like Gotham. I bought into the premise from the get go so don't mind at all there is no batman. I would love the series to last long enough for Batman to,make an appearance in the last episode. THAT would be cool. There is SO much they can do with this show. I hope it sticks around.

sticky runes

I was considering giving up flash, but Felicity is gonna be in next week's episode, so I'll give it another chance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts