• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    "Sometimes we do not always get what we want. I imagine we'll all be seeing much more of each other in the not too distant future. Anyway, back to the dragon. I'll cast some spells to bring it down, if any of you have any skill at archery them try your luck with a bow. I also presume that you are these Dragonborn I've heard so much about? I'm also Dragonborn, I'll have you know. I suggest that we combine our Thu'um to demonstrate our mastery of the creature?" The Imperial said quickly and with a hint of glee; Thor groaned at the prospect of seeing this man again, let alone Auguste, but he couldn't deny that even if they did all they could to separate, someone would make them come together to fight off the dragons if they kept up. "We can't shout yet," Thor said in a subdued tone, knowing that this clearly pompous man would never let them hear the end of that if he heard it; luckily the man was turned away, releasing a shout at the dragon above. At least after this battle, we will be able to shout. Not to mention that I just might be able to harvest some of the thing's bones; I bet they'd make a fine piece of armor, or maybe even a weapon. No time for that now.

Thor drew Coward's Bane and sent three arrows after the dragon in quick succession, all three penetrating the hide that was softened by the other man's shout. The dragon dove slightly and moved away, making a clear shot difficult, and then impossible, as it was completely obscured by Dragonsreach; suddenly, the scaly beast shot out from behind the structure and let out a stream of biting frost that grew into deadly spikes on the ground where it struck. With its underbelly exposed as the dragon flew overhead, Thor yet again sent all the arrows he could into the beast as fast as he could. With Thor and Elly's combined ground-to-air barrage, the dragon was already beginning to weaken. The Nord saw the beast fly up, coast into a turn, and then race back down towards the Dragonborn below. It was clear that this time, it did not intend to pull up. "He's coming in for a landing!"

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I kept one eye on the other Dragonborn, going to Thor and fighting with him instead. I threw fireballs up into the sky, using complex magic to direct them straight at the dragon. Thor fired arrow after arrow into the creature's flesh, making it roar as its underbelly was peppered with his ammunition.

"He's coming in for a landing!"
    Thor was right; the dragon was diving straight for us, clearly with no intention of pulling up. I grabbed Thor's arm, yanking him backwards as the lizard landed, making the ground shake. I drew Nightbringer, then glanced at Thor, giving him a short nod before charging, with both hands on the hilt, ready to deliver all my weight in the form of a blade, right into underside of the dragon's neck.

It certainly had an effect; the dragon roared loudly, blood pouring from the wound. Its tail whipped around and smacked me full in the leg, breaking it immediately and forcing me to collapse onto my back. The dragon seemed almost to grin as it looked down at me, ready to give a short breath and end me.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    The Altmer crept into the house of his target, the ritual had started. He could hear his own corrupted heart beating its rhythm.
    Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump.
    The darkness amplified his senses. His vampiric sight activated and allowed him to see clear as day.
    The old wooden structure looked weak compared to the Stone Keep of Windhelm. There was items strewn all over the floor. None of value, of course. It was a troublesome priests house after all. Then he heard it.
    Lub-dub. Lub-dub. Lub-dub.
    This time it wasn't his heartbeat. He was closing in on his victim. As he approached he clasped an Ebony Dagger, readying it. He approached his victim, both their hearts throbbing louder and quicker.
    BA-DUMP. BA-DUMP. BA-DUMP. BA-DUMP.
    LUB-DUB. LUB-DUB. LUB-DUB. LUB-DUB.
    He was less than half a metre away, he raised his head over the victims neck. Then he bit down, feeling the flow of blood against his fangs. He absorbed the blood, rejuvenating himself, but feeling his vampiric powers recede as he did so. He raised his head and looked at the sleeping victim, and raised the knife above his head. Both the hearts beating rapidly. He brought it down on the mans chest once. Twice. Thrice. Then it stopped. His own heart beat slowed as the ritual ended.
    He crept over to the door and fled into the night.

Vermiculus Blenwyth awoke. The memory of his dream stuck in his head. It was always his second task for Moriarty. Never any other. He cut the rope keeping him in place, and grabbed onto the branch. He pushed himself up into a handstand and swung round on the branch letting go and leaping to the ground. That's when he heard it. "He's coming in for a landing!" He ran in the direction of the shout to find two "adventurers" fighting a dragon. "Sithis give me strength." he quickly prayed as he sprinted towards the giant beast. The lizard seemed to grin as it was about to douse the vulnerable adventurer in flames. He ran at the side of the dragons head, jumped and threw a punch at the Dragons eye, feeling it turn to puss on his knuckles. Blenwyth fell to the ground and rolled. He got up and shook the puss off his hand.
    "You ready for a second round Lizard!" he shouted as the Dragon roared in pain. He braced himself as he had just got into a toe to toe fight with a Dragon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts