• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tom

Article Writer
i have just seen the new DLC, i must say im excited

so will you side with the vampire lords or the dawnguards the vampire hunters?

will you be a mage, warrior or sneaky assasin ?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
i have just seen the new DLC, i must say im excited

so will you side with the vampire lords or the dawnguards the vampire hunters?

will you be a mage, warrior or sneaky assasin ?

I'll probably be doing both, as I'm sure most people will. My first go-round will be as a hunter and my next time as a vampire, just to see the differences in plot and story lines.

Sneaky assassin first, warrior second.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Bah, I was dissapointed that it's vampire-centric. But then it incorporated the elder scrolls, so now I'm interested again.

I'm going to join the Dawnguard, and in the name of Meridia I am going to slay every last one of the parasites.
I hope they bring in some new frost magic though, or I'm probably going to have some problems with the bigger vampires frost resistance.(unless I can turn them on each other with illusion.)

My character is an oblivion-style sorcerer, so sort i'm sort of a mage I guess.

TheDawBro

i really want to be a vampire. i could own all my enemies like that. the horse also looked pretty cool and i cant find my shadowmere so i need a new horse. werebears would be so cool as well. the dawngaurd seem like noobs. i will never join them. id rather have the darkness on my side.

Tom

Article Writer
i was gonna join the companions to get the werebear ability and then forge my own vampire hunter class.

and roleplay him that way, like a free lance hunter

Hunfar

I'll be sure to check out both sides, any less would be a waste of money to me. I'll probably end up as a warrior.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Im wondering when will we get to see some werebears? I honestly don't care too much for vampires... just interesting in seeing what Daedric Lord Hircine has to offer, and if he will make his appearance?
I doubt it. This DLC looks very Vampire centric, so Molag Bal will likely make a few appearances. Hircine would likely have no interest in it, unless he has some strange, spontaneous urge to hunt vampires. Yet that doesn't nessasarily mean there won't be any development in Lycanthropy powers throgh some other means.

Meridia has a chance appear again though, seeing as undead are about to effectively take over the world, i'd imagine she'd have some influence. Also Dawnguard-Dawnbreaker? No?

Tom

Article Writer
[quote=" Yet that doesn't nessasarily mean there won't be any development in Lycanthropy powers throgh some other means.?[/quote]

i think it has been confirmed that you will be able to put skill points into werewolf or vampirism, the more of the opposite creature you kill, the more points you gain (so i understand it) to specifically place into either of the two skill trees.

i also think that Molag Bal might appear, it would make sense, the vampire lords must want to blot out the sun for some reason beyond being able to go outside all the time?

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I'll be using my two vampire builds for Dawnguard. So it's safe to say I won't be killing my own kind any time soon. I will however create a vampire-turned human character to take on the Vampire Lord so that I can experience both sides of Dawnguard, but I know that won't last for too long. The darkness is too alluring.

Most likely for my vampire-turned human build, he'll be a typical warrior.

RunningTheNight

I'm going in with my hunter -- a werewolf who's an archer at long range, and sword and board at close range. I'm definitely joining the Dawnguard, but I think I'm going to create another character for the dark side.

Tom

Article Writer
yeah sounds good, its a shame that they are not expanding the companion side of things aswell. i would like to see more about werewolfs

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I'm just happy we're getting an actual vampire quest. Werewolves have never really interested me. They're badass, but I never saw the point. This goes beyond Skyrim mind you. Unless the werewolf is cursed and has no control over their transformation, I lose interest quick. That's just me though. I like the old fashioned werewolves compared to the shape-shifters of today. I'm probably going to play as a werewolf again when the DLC comes out. I hear they are getting a perk tree. Gotta do it for the experience.

Necromis

if you look at my DLC: Dawnguard post there is new info out I linked there.

SaveVsBedWet

The vampires need Dr. D'Irsei's dental services (quite) a bit more than the Dawnguard people. Many of them have been neglected by dentists who only work during daybreak. As Skyrim's only traveling dentistry service with 24 hour availability, it is of course uniquely suited to handle the adjusting of undead overbites at award winning discount prices.

If Dawnguard would like to work out some sort of affiliate/sponsorship arrangement with Solitude Smiles, Dr. D'Irsei would be happy to consider it, and they can contact her partner and assistant, Jordis D'Irsei to set up a pow wow.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts