dawnguard vampire armor matching helmet help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

Hi i plan on enchanting and wearing the grey vampire armor....but it lacks a helmet that matches...does anyone have suggestions?

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Hi i plan on enchanting and wearing the grey vampire armor....but it lacks a helmet that matches...does anyone have suggestions?

Depending on how your character is set up, then you could go with a mage hood for magicka, or perhaps thieves' guild hood

Edit: Now that I think about it, why not try the Dark Brotherhood-hoods ;)

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Then I would try the Shrouded Cowl, or Hood

One fortifies Archery, and the other fortifies Sneak I believe

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Oh right, I forgot about the grey armor, if you were willing to switch to the other color armor then it might work. Other than that, I do not know which will match, maybe the hood from the Summerset Shadows leader in the Thieves' Guild quest

Rhubarb&Custard

You could try going to the Radiant Raiments in Solitude, they have lots of different clothing choices, so you could buy a few cowls, mix and match and see which fits and sell the others. :)

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
What about a dragon mask or a circlet?

Verac

What about a dragon mask or a circlet?
i thought of krosis but the bronze may throw the look off but the buffs would be nice, also ive been thinking of the blackguard hood((basicallya non glitched linwes hood look exactly the same)) since its about the same color....not sure about benefits i think both linwe and the blackguardhood have thief buffs not combat buffs but oh well. its for rp and armor rating, so i geuss ill have to go with either or

Rhubarb&Custard

Linwe's armour has combat buffs, the blackguard outfit has thief buffs. I know this because I'm wearing it right now. :D

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Yeah, I too have a set of the vampiric greys thanks to the sweet Fortify Destruction enchant it had on it when I'd found it. I wore the Vampire Boots, Leather Bracers, and usually an Adept's Hood when was in lightning mode (aka "destruction-using mode.") Otherwise, I'm rockin' the Royal Vampire Armor. I don't suppose you'd have any helmet ideas for that costume? I tried a Chitin Helm the other day, did NOT do it for me.

Verac

Yeah, I too have a set of the vampiric greys thanks to the sweet Fortify Destruction enchant it had on it when I'd found it. I wore the Vampire Boots, Leather Bracers, and usually an Adept's Hood when was in lightning mode (aka "destruction-using mode.") Otherwise, I'm rockin' the Royal Vampire Armor. I don't suppose you'd have any helmet ideas for that costume? I tried a Chitin Helm the other day, did NOT do it for me.
circlet. bronze ones or a gold circlet with a red ruby matchs the suit nicely.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts