• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hibernate

I play Skyrim off the X-box and one of the acheivements I had listed is Change Your Face. Which I found you can only complete through the Dawnguard quests. My current account is Lvl. 38, I've previously been a vampire and werewolf (not sure if that'd been required), and I've spoken to the guards around cities and inside them, too. No one mentions locating the dawnguard or anything. I've tried exploring around where the Dawnguard's Tower SHOULD be located on the map and found nothing. The lady sitting on the bench in the Theives Guild is not there either. Yet, the acheivement suggests Dawnguard should be available to me.
Anyone have any suggestions or know what's going on? ; D;

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Kind of a silly question, but did you actually purchase Dawnguard?

Hibernate

Not at all, but no I didn't purchase it. I was looking through my acheivements when I saw Change Your Face and looked it up to find that is acheived through Dawnguard. Idk if you can buy if for X-box..

MushroomGenius

It says you earned the Achievement? Or just that it's available? If you earned it without having DG installed, then yeah it's just a glitch. You will not have access to any DG related quests or locations without purchasing the DLC for $20.

ianc1

Do you have dawnguard installed, if not then thats the problem. I think version 1.7 adds dawnguard achevments to your profile even if you do not have dawnguard.

Hibernate

It says the acheivement is available, that's all.
So I buy the DG installment for $20, what is that bought through? All I see are things to be bought by Microsoft Points. :l

MushroomGenius

It says the acheivement is available, that's all.
So I buy the DG installment for $20, what is that bought through? All I see are things to be bought by Microsoft Points. :l

96036890.jpg

Don't have MS Points? If you don't have a credit card, you can purchase points from places like GameStop and other retailers... it's usually in their gift/game card sections.

Edit: The cards look like this (or something similar, i usually just use my CC):

images

MushroomGenius

Oml, this has been so much help. Thankyou! ; U;

You're welcome.

Again, you don't need to buy through GameStop, you can just purchase right through your Xbox Marketplace on the console if you have a credit card available to charge MS Points.

Have fun with Dawnguard :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts