Dawnguard Quest Glitch (Spoiler)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DareBear

So I got a good ways into the Dawnguard quest line. I haven't gotten too far into it but I've done a few "Ancient Technology" quests (up to the enhanced Dwarven Crossbow). I tried to do more quests from Sorine but she told me I should talk to Gunmar for more work. So I tried that and there is no option to ask for more work. The only options I get are: Can you train me in Smithing?, What have you got for sale?, and I'd like to buy an armored troll.

I have also tried starting "Prophet" but Isran tells me to talk to Gunmar. So no matter what I do nothing works and now I am pissed that I can not play any more of Dawnguard. I've tried deleting the title update and re-installing it and that did not work.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

iambobb

So I got a good ways into the Dawnguard quest line. I haven't gotten too far into it but I've done a few "Ancient Technology" quests (up to the enhanced Dwarven Crossbow). I tried to do more quests from Sorine but she told me I should talk to Gunmar for more work. So I tried that and there is no option to ask for more work. The only options I get are: Can you train me in Smithing?, What have you got for sale?, and I'd like to buy an armored troll.

I have also tried starting "Prophet" but Isran tells me to talk to Gunmar. So no matter what I do nothing works and now I am pissed that I can not play any more of Dawnguard. I've tried deleting the title update and re-installing it and that did not work.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

You might double check that you don't have a quest already for him. That was my intelligent mistake.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member

DaLoonarNub

You could try the setstage console command. I'm not entirely sure as to if this will help or not, but it works in a lot of other bugged cases. Just try to find the stage code for the quests and give "player.setstage" a try.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts