• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Courtesyflush52

I am asking this question for a friend as I do not know the answer. It begins when you enslave the Moth Priest as a thrall and bring him back to the castle to read an Elder Scroll. Afterwards, instead of Serana telling you to check out the courtyard, in my friends game she asks him to kill the moth Priest but this is impossible at this point in the quest. It really sucks and I wanted to ask because I knew someone else would have this problem.

MRKEWL

Same issue, I can talk to guards but I figure since the civil war quests here I probably killed someone important maybe??? Can I just find the priest on my own? Where is he?

Go across the dragon bridge and follow the road straight, there is a tipped over cart and some dead people. Search the dead vampire for a note

Shoujixx101

How do you even make the moth priest your thrall? Like as soon as i cast vampire seduction i turned into vampire lord but i didnt know how to feed on him.

DaHaLoJeDi

Okay, I'm in a bit of a tight spot here. I'm playing through the Dawnguard side first, and when I get to the point where I have to save the Moth Priest, he attacks me as soon as the magic shield is down. This wasn't a problem at first since I could just attack him and get him down to talk to him, but when I went back to Fort Dawnguard, he was attacking everyone in the main hall. After talking to Isran and getting the priest to read the scroll, the quest just stops. I can't talk to the priest because he's downed and busy, and when I try to heal him, he just keeps attacking. None of my calm spells or Kyne's Peace work on him, and I'm afraid that the quest is broken and I'll have to restart the whole add-on. Help please?

Tbonez718

Okay, I'm in a bit of a tight spot here. I'm playing through the Dawnguard side first, and when I get to the point where I have to save the Moth Priest, he attacks me as soon as the magic shield is down. This wasn't a problem at first since I could just attack him and get him down to talk to him, but when I went back to Fort Dawnguard, he was attacking everyone in the main hall. After talking to Isran and getting the priest to read the scroll, the quest just stops. I can't talk to the priest because he's downed and busy, and when I try to heal him, he just keeps attacking. None of my calm spells or Kyne's Peace work on him, and I'm afraid that the quest is broken and I'll have to restart the whole add-on. Help please?

I Have the exact same problem. Its rather lame. I have been doing all the side quests hunting down vampire masters in the mean time. A way to fix this would be nice.

Mr. Ted

I Have the exact same problem. Its rather lame. I have been doing all the side quests hunting down vampire masters in the mean time. A way to fix this would be nice.
I too have this problem and have been doing the exact same thing. I hope it's a big problem so it gets fixed sooner.

Metallic

I had the same problem so i just reloaded to my last save and did all the stuff over again and was able to move on, try it if your last save isn't to long ago

DaHaLoJeDi

I had the same problem so i just reloaded to my last save and did all the stuff over again and was able to move on, try it if your last save isn't to long ago
DARN IT! Last time I saved was before entering the fort, so now I gotta go back to the point where you have to choose sides at Castle Volkihar. Well, at least I'll know what's coming this time around. Oh, and also, there's an exploit for the enhanced crossbow schematics quest. If you go into the cave that acts as the exit from the Dwemer ruin first and find the waterfall, you can hop up the left side of the waterfall and Whirlwind Sprint into the tunnel, allowing you to get the Enhanced Crossbow while only having to fight a few bandits.

Johann404

I'm having the same problem but I don't have a save I can reload to. I hope they fix this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts