Dawnguard Light Entitie Bug/Annoyance

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Greedy_Bee

Hey there. ok so i beat dawnguard and i was doing some quests in the soul carin and looking for some new content when i saw this really wierd black line. i had vampiric grip in my hand and for whatever reason i could see a black cirlce around it. i realized that this was the entire entity for the spell. it was starting to annoy me so i thought it was just a soul carin glitch and i headed out. the glitch was STILL there in skyrim. now its happened not just for most of the spells for vamp lord but a lot of braizers are doing it to. i have reinstalled skyrim, loaded old saves, and restarted my computer. i have a fully up to date steam client and my graphic drivers updated like 2 days ago. so can anyone tell me if this is something wrong with just my game, or is anyone else having this glitch. and does anyone have a fix for this? sorry if this is not a sort if thing i would post as a bug its just starting to really piss me off. so thanks if ya read this -Greedy

Greedy_Bee

So no one has a soulution? Well hopefully someone will and i god dam hope bethesda does cause i sent them them my dxdiag.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts