• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xXSammehCakesXx

Alright, so I tried posting this question in other places but, I figured it'd be easier to post it on a Skyrim forum. xD

Okay; The quest Prophet, every time I use the "Vampire Seduction" spell (It works.) But then, when I try to feed on him, to make him my thrall, it doesn't work. It gives me the option to Feed or Talk but when I click feed it doesn't do anything. Is that some type of glitch or something? Or am I doing something wrong? ._.

Thanks for your help. :3

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
This exact same thing happened to me last night. I've tried re-installing the game from scratch, and will try it again when I get home tonight.

I had a suspicion it might have had something to do with any mod that altered how vampirism works, and I've had a vampire overhaul mod installed for so long, there's just no way to get around restoring it to vanilla vampirism without reinstalling the whole game.

I'll tell you how it goes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts