Darkfall Passage Help?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nicoleav

I'm absolutely lost. I havent filled my ewer at all yet, and I can't find any of the things..
Someone please help?

xox

Astares

srsly guise
The Darkfall Passage is fairly easy to navigate through, but doesn't show any quest objective towards surviving it. If you manage to reach an area where there are two strange looking pull chains, you are going the right way. They open the stone wall to the room where the first Wayshrine is. As soon as your partially through this area, a quest objective will pop up saying you've completed the survival of the passage and then point you towards the first Wayshrine. Hope this helps. <3

Ok, so I'm lost too. I've found two different falmer pull chain/rope things. One is for releasing a claw-like trap and the other for a door that leads to a loop in the path, not a room. Can you elaborate on this hidden room? I have found the two deep pools that lead to empty rooms. I don't see any stray paths on my map.

Update: Now I have found two more paths following the new type of bridge through the wall of water falling, just past the chaurus pen and alien/crab hut. On your map it is the top center of the wide open cave area, just to the right of the white triangular patch. One path leads to an alchemy room. The other is a longer path leading to a huge opening. You will know you are on the right path if you find Darkfall Passage Note II and two more of those falmer rope pulls in one spot.

Old Sub Sailor

Im in the largish area that has a strange Skeleton shrine looking thing. Alas I can not find any further passageways nor pull chains/levers. I have used magelight all over the place, perhaps my tired 65 year old eyes can't detect them.
I would appreciate any advice.