Dark Souls Discussion Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
So, I decided to make a Dark Souls discussion thread. I know someone on here is a fan of the game, and there could possibly be other fans of the game? It's good, but I have played it too much to have a current interest in it. Oh well, weather this thread actually takes off or not, at least it's here.

DemonOfFate

Abyss Hunter
Wohoo, I'll be keeping tabs on this thread.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Good to hear! As long as we find other people interested in this, we're set to discuss (And you never know, maybe even get a good argument in there.)

Clau

The Fateless One
This morning, I found my rottweiler chewing on my Dark Souls PS3 disc. Must have thought it was a Frisbee or something.

So I'm buying this ed tomorrow:
dark_souls_prepare_to_die_edition.jpg

DemonOfFate

Abyss Hunter
Can you really blame him though? Everyone wants to get their hands on a Dark souls disc.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Ooh, a PS3 version? I got it on Xbox, so there was no flickering for me!

But Demon speaks the truth. Everyone wants to get a Dark Souls disk. Even dogs that are incapable of playing it.. Or are they? You never know what animals get up to at night.

Also, the PTD Edition comes with the pretty awesome DLC. Shame I had to buy it then. :sadface:

Clau

The Fateless One
Here it is! :)

c530e804c85211e2bdc622000a1fb844_7.jpg

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Don't mind me looking away.
Because the swag rays that come off that box are blinding me.

Clau

The Fateless One
I seem to be losing my touch of the game. Got killed twice by the fat demon in the assylum before finally beating it.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Aye, it takes a little bit to get the feel of the game back. I did the DLC on the day I re-bought the game, and oh lord it was like Hell on Earth. :p

mamali

should i buy this game for xbox 360 ? i can find it very cheap these days ?

but i hear its very hard , and i'm not a patient person ....

what do you think ?

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Yes, you should get it. It requires more patience than being able to overcome difficulty, but if you aren't really the person to play such a game, then so be it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts