Dark Brotherhood vs Thieves guild

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Funny I was actually apprehended by a stupid Pale guard outside of the area far away from Dawnstar walking around near Whiterun which is weird. Since I had tons of gold I just paid him off instead of killing him. How can guards from other posts do this?
That actually was a Pale guard. The Lorius Farm and Hjerchen are actually still in the Pale. I don't think Whiterun starts until the East Watchtower.

Darn oh well waste of 2k gold. Just did not want to deal with it anymore. Will be glad to get the DB done to have place to stash my extra gear. Tried to get Riften house after doing quests but it is glitched.

I miss playing Skyrim, haven't played it in yrs. I'm trying to install it on my pc, but it failed the first time to unpack a file, so hopefully it succeeds this time, really been wanting to play it lately. [emoji106][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Definitely a ton of fun in spite of the many bugs in the quests and also it freezes a lot of my PS3. Then again I only paid $4 for it so not bad game at all. I would be nerd raging however if I spent $60 on it brand new. I have to save frequently as it also crashes after playing a few hours. Bethesda never fixed the bugs in the game code which is very sad as it would be a perfect game otherwise.

Daelon DuLac

Definitely a ton of fun in spite of the many bugs in the quests and also it freezes a lot of my PS3. Then again I only paid $4 for it so not bad game at all. I would be nerd raging however if I spent $60 on it brand new. I have to save frequently as it also crashes after playing a few hours. Bethesda never fixed the bugs in the game code which is very sad as it would be a perfect game otherwise.
Meh... those of us who DID spend $60 (mine was actually only $40) actually expected it to be a glitchy mess. That, after all, is Skyrim!

Daelon DuLac

Wow well I have the original receipt from someone who bought the game new and he paid $50!
I'm special. I always get a big discount at my GameStop and I ALWAYS preorder w/season passes. I know, I know... I'm an idiot. :)

Daelon DuLac

Nice yeah I have the gamestop discount as well. Bought 3 games for under $30 to give me a year of gaming on a budget.
I keep meaning to go in and get Dishonored 2 (it's at $90 for the collectors edition less my 20% discount and a $50 coupon I got as a reward). I don't know why I haven't done it yet. Okay... maybe 'cause I'm not done with D1 yet and I'm obsessed with Skyrim! :)

Yeah when I bought my PS3 gear last year, I saved a ton of cash. Bought the used PS3 with 2 year warranty, tons of games, headset and all for less than $250. That is half of what a new PS4 and games cost. BUT with lack of mods on PS4 and XBox compared to PC, may get next version for PC even though I run a Mac at home can dual boot with bootcamp. Sad that few games come on Mac.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts