Dark Brotherhood Contracts

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I was just doing the Dark Brotherhood quests again and I got to thinking...I wonder who is wanting these people dead?

Any ideas?

Wildroses

I've always thought Olfina Grey-Mane took out a contract on Anoriath myself. One time she tried to buy sausages from him to cook a 'special breakfast' for a friend. Anoriath asked if it was Jon as he'd seen them talking closely. Olfina freaked out big time and told him something dangerous would happen if he didn't keep his mouth shut.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
I've always thought Olfina Grey-Mane took out a contract on Anoriath myself. One time she tried to buy sausages from him to cook a 'special breakfast' for a friend. Anoriath asked if it was Jon as he'd seen them talking closely. Olfina freaked out big time and told him something dangerous would happen if he didn't keep his mouth shut.

Interesting, i wonder if we could find the employer of every Dark Brotherhood dead, now i wonder who would want a beggar in Ivarstead dead....

Wildroses

I've heard it claimed that potential alchemy ingredients Narfi gives you for finding his sister's necklace include briar hearts, daedra hearts, human hearts and human flesh. Maybe Narfi isn't as harmless and innocent as he appears.

What really made me wonder is why somebody wanted an old lady who cleans up after soldier's dead. The pirate woman and secret vampire made total sense to me though. Everybody in Skyrim hates vampires, and Safia herself told me lots of people wanted her dead because of her work. My attempt to frighten her by saying who I represented failed dismally. She actually finished my sentence , and added in this matter of fact voice: "I'm a pirate, sweetie. You're not the first assassin who has come after me."

JClarke1953

Maven had Astrid send someone after me when I destroyed her Blackbriar merc's and took her son's horse. After that, upon visiting Windhlem, I hear a guard talking about a little boy "praying" to the Dark Brotherhood, went to find out why (the mean matron of the Riften Orphanage). So I killed her, and after a few quest's, I woke up in the abandoned shack. After complying with her about killing one of the prisoner's, I was not bothered anymore by attempts to kill me.

But, I wonder what would happen if one didn't comply, and NOT kill one of the prisoner's. would there be a fight (unwinnable?) with Astrid, or would assassin's be on my trail ever on?

Saozig

Hippy
Yes, Narfi's given me Human flesh and Daedra hearts, possibly the others Wildroses listed, in the past. I done his favor several times because most of my characters are big on alchemy and he gives you some nice ingredients. I've also gotten ice wraith teeth and vampire dust from him.

Narfi's pretty unstable but he keeps to his side of the river so I don't see why he needs to die.

Saozig

Hippy
Maven had Astrid send someone after me when I destroyed her Blackbriar merc's and took her son's horse. After that, upon visiting Windhlem, I hear a guard talking about a little boy "praying" to the Dark Brotherhood, went to find out why (the mean matron of the Riften Orphanage). So I killed her, and after a few quest's, I woke up in the abandoned shack. After complying with her about killing one of the prisoner's, I was not bothered anymore by attempts to kill me.

But, I wonder what would happen if one didn't comply, and NOT kill one of the prisoner's. would there be a fight (unwinnable?) with Astrid, or would assassin's be on my trail ever on?

Someone has to die in the shack--that's the only way you get out of there. But that someone doesn't have to be one of the three prisoners. It can be Astrid (although she's tough to kill)--that triggers the Destroying the Dark Brotherhood quest.

JClarke1953

I had thought about trying that with this char. I wondered how it would go on from there if Astrid died in the shack. Guess I'll be finding out soon, as a guard in Riften said something about a runaway boy from the orphanage.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I was just doing the Dark Brotherhood quests again and I got to thinking...I wonder who is wanting these people dead?

Any ideas?
I want them dead. I perform the Black Sacrament in my basement. Bwahahahaha. :D

Forgive me, I'm at work, andI'm SUPER bored...

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

JClarke1953

ROFLMAO!! It's "almost" an addiction isn't it? Even with all the glitches and bug's!

I just saw the "Skooma addiction" on one of your char's. can that really happen? Is there a Skooma anon?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
ROFLMAO!! It's "almost" an addiction isn't it? Even with all the glitches and bug's!

I just saw the "Skooma addiction" on one of your char's. can that really happen? Is there a Skooma anon?
It can...if you have a very vivid imagination. Theoretically it does happen, but it's not programmed to. Just takes some good old-fashioned imagination. :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts