• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
    "O-oh, well . . . I may have been raised in a cult of necromancers. But I had nothing to do with your accident, I swear!" said Niquilner with a nervous laugh. He could feel the rage in Mathias, and he was a bit afraid as to what he would do to him.

Accalia

Arwen sighed it was taking way to long for them to get back, she was done placing everything everywhere and she was just waiting like always.
    She got the news and she was glad but the boys where taking to long. Arwen sighed and started to prepare dinner as their reward. She also had a large pouch of gold waiting for them in their rooms.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias could hear the fear in his voice, but he could also see that he was telling the truth. Pluss he can't attack him because of the five tenets he took a deap breath to calm down "very well i believe you, lets just get to the santuary shall we" he finaly said after a moment

The Seraph

Niquilner was glad Mathias decided to attack him, and simply nodded after he was done speaking. They spent the rest of the journey in silence.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    finaly they were at their destination, both of them staring at the black door as it asked them the riddle "what is the illusion of life?" Mathias turned to his partner "any guesses?"

The Seraph

Niquilner was puzzled as to how his partner knew of this door, especially since Arwen said to go to the sewer grate outside of town. " Innocence maybe? But aren't we supposed to be at a sewer grate?"

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    "i know but i wanted to try it now that it is active again, you can go to the sewer gate if you will. i'm going to try myself on the bugger here" he said with curiousity in his voice, thinking hard on the answer

The Seraph

YOU . . . ARE NOT . . . WORTHY . . . .
    "Fair enough," said Niquilner, "Have fun with your talking door." Niquilner then left Mathias to his morbid fun.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    as Niquilner walked to the hidden platform Mathias thought hard on the riddle "so not innocence nhmm. dreams?" YOU...ARE NOT...WORTHY...
    "Damn it" he said in his head. after a good fiftteen minutes he had said almost all the answers he could think of "this will be the Death of me, i bet the others are on the other side of the door eating a warm meal right now" he told himself with a sigh, then it clicked "wait, Death is the only truth then that means...LIFE!!!" he shouted the last part "life itself my Brother" WELCOME...HOME... The door opened up as Mathias walked through the black door and down the stairs

Accalia

Arwen smiled as she heard Niquiler and Mathias. She walked twoard the door and she was greeted by a frustrated Mathias.
    “Welcome home brother, so good to see you again, the killing went well I presume?”

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    "By that smile of yours i think you allready know the answer mistress, tell me how is Amyra and the little one doing?" he replied as he took off the masks and hood

The Seraph

It had taken Niquilner for ever to find the grate and when he did he slid down the sewer and through the large stained glass window. He saw Mathias has gotten through the door. "Good day brother and sister. Glad I made in time."

Accalia

Arwen smiled.
    “You both did well, I heard the news! I’m just so excited I haven’t been for a while finally! The Dark brotherhood is back and it’s finally time we make our mark in Skyrim. Also the child is asleep so we need to be quite and as for your companion she is in the main room eating away, speaking of food I suggest we eat, I prepared a lot of food I don’t know what you both like so here is a whole buffet.”
    Arwen walked into the hall and sat at the table in the center after picking her favorite foods.
    (All the foods in Skyrim are in the center table.)

The Seraph

Niquilner picked Elsweyr Fondue, moon sugar, a boiled creme treat, and wine. The journey was long and he developed a taste for Elsweyr cuisine years back.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias nodded with a small smile as he followed her and sitting down at the head of the table, picking up some of the meals like venison stew along with bread and cheese, and some Cyrodilic Brandy all of with smelled good. He gave Amyra a pat on the head as she laid down by his feat, pouring the medicine in the drink and started eating "this must be the best meal i have had in ages" mathias said as he drank from the brandy feeling the potion soothe the pain away

Accalia

Arwen nodded and smiled.
    “I’m glad you like it, so anyways. Tomarrow morning I need you two to babysit my child.”
    She put a sweet roll in her mouth and continued to eat until she got to the wine then she was done.

The Seraph

"Yes, yes, whatever you need, mistress, do tell me, could we get a tour?" asked Niquilner.

The_Lost_Foxtrot

Luwd uf Shoduws
    Mathias choked on the Brandy, coughing while pounding his chest, after he was done he looked at the mistress in shock Clear in his eyes. he was a lot of things but babysitting was not one of them "and w-why is t-that if I may a-ask?" he asked with a stutter confused and slightly embaressed of choking on his drink, Amyra somehow snickering quietly but loud enough to be heard by all three

Accalia

“It’s personal, my daughter can’t be left alone and yes I will give you a tour on how to take care of her in the morning right now it is to late, I suggest we head for bed and Mathias, do try not to choke on your food.”