• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lars

Do daggers count as sword skills? For example one handed weapons has a skill that gives 10% chance of doing critical damage by using swords. Would that count for daggers as well?

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I wouldn't think so. The perk that gives a bonus to dagger damage is in the sneak tree.

Sent By I Am

High Elf lvl 66
No it doesn't. Sneak gives you the only dagger bonus, but of course that's while sneaking (e.g lvl 50 sneak, Assassins Blade) But the one handed Armsman perk counts because its a 1 handed item. Hope this helps

I'm gonna say no like he said there is a separate skill in sneak for dagger however it only increase the damage of sneak attacks with daggers. What kind if class are u playing? If ur looking for a good base one handed sword then follow the main quest for a bit to u make it to a secret hide out of Delphine and she has a katana on the wall its one handed and is pretty good for.the begining of the game I have used It since level 8 and still have it its steel so u can smith into flawless fairly easy and at that state it hits for 40+ and is a clean canvas for enchanting too but even with my character being an assassin I didn't find a good dagger till I completed the brother hood quests.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts