Xbox 360 Daedric quest help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flubbachubb

I started the daedric quest for the rose and I beat Sam guevenne in the drinking contest and I never blacked out. I found him in Windhelm. Is there something I can do to fix this or do I have to wait until they release a patch to fix it please help this is the last artifact I need for the achievement.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I've never heard of this happening on a 360 before. Are you sure you took all three shots? You need to be above a certain level, too (14 or 15, if my memory serves me well).

According to the player's guide, Sam can be met in any inn. I blacked out in Whiterun, but I doubt that's a factor. Is there any way you could load an old save file and try again?

BunnyFastard

This happened to me thinking it wasn't working but it must be your level as when I next bumped in to him he challenged me for the second drink, at which point I blacked out. It's a good quest so don't quit on it!

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
You might just need to give it a second attempt. Trust me, the quest is well worth it in the end.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts