• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
can anyone tell me the best place to get daedric hearts? i know of the dragon mountain but i dont want to go through the quest line for it.. i realize there is one where the companion 'leader' stays- on a plate, can someone tell me if this ever respawns? and i hear you can also buy them from a guy at the college of winterhold, but i hear that doesnt work if you are the arch mage (which i am.). help?

DovaDestroyer

Rippin' and tearin' since 1996
It depends on what level you are as to the availability of daedric hearts at shops. I've bought them from Arcadia's Cauldron in whiterun as well as from khajiit caravans. The best place to get them is at mehrunes dagon's shrine, just need to do the quest for mehrune's razor (quest-giver in dawnstar at Mythic dawn museum), it doesn't take that long. after that quest you get 4 daedric hearts off the dremora and they respawn about every two weeks in game.

Doomy

The dodgy Mage Guild seller normally has a couple (and often sells Black Soul Gems)

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Two best places are listed above.

Enthir (College of Winterhold)
Mehrune's Dagon's Shrine

There is also one that respawns on a plate in Jorvaskkar (right near Kodlak).

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
Well somehow I am arch mage and he still sells me hearts.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts