• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Am I the only one who has never use or crafted daedric armor?

I just hate how it looks and that it makes you a godlike powerhouse of doom. I'd rather just use dragonbone/scale or light armors in general.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I've crafted it for followers, never used it. I haven't played a heavy armored build past the 3x levels. I don't care for the look, it's too evil. HATE the shield.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I just never reach those levels where I have the choice to wear daedric armor on a heavy armor user. I get bored of the style of play that uses heavy armor too fast. I prefer stealthy characters too much to ever face this issue. And I don't often have followers so no need for it there. I keep a full suit of it in the Dawnstar Sanctuary on display though.

Clau

The Fateless One
There is a popular myth among my PSN friends that when you wear Daedric armor, you get attacked by the Vigilance. Is that true?

For my part, I happen to complete the armor set through exploration. I had Lydia wear them for her survival.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
There is a popular myth among my PSN friends that when you wear Daedric armor, you get attacked by the Vigilance. Is that true?

For my part, I happen to complete the armor set through exploration. I had Lydia wear them for her survival.
go to the Hall of the Vigilant (map) and test it. Let us know your results.

Clau

The Fateless One
Thanks. I'll fast travel in a bit as I have to retrieve it from Lydia.

ShadowGambit

Am I the only one who has never use or crafted daedric armor?

I just hate how it looks and that it makes you a godlike powerhouse of doom. I'd rather just use dragonbone/scale or light armors in general.

I don't like the look of it.

Even with my Necromancer in Heavy Armor, I use the Ebony armor. Daedric would be more RP suited, but I cannot turn myself into using it.

Even for my follower, I don't use it.

Clau

The Fateless One
So I took Lydia with me and did the following:

1. Wear the Daedric Armor set. Nothing happened.
2. Have Lydia wear the Daedric Armor set. Nothing happened.
3. Summon a Dremora (Sanguine Rose). Nothing happened.

I guess myth debunk. I got a laugh about rubbing the Daedra armor + Namira's ring and Molag Bal's Mace and the Vigilance seems oblivious. :D :D

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Daedric armors look pure evil. I like the steel plate or the dragonplate armor much more. You don't even need daedric armor to reach the armor rating cap. But I have to admit that the daedric weapons are awesome. So you should save your daedra hearts to create daedric weapons rather than that evil armor.:)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2