Daedra Hearts & Ebony Ore/Ingots NEEDED

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Buddhis Aurelius Maximus

They call me The Seeker
Working on smithing and outfitting both my character and follower in Daedric Armor & Weaponry. I've Done all the math (counted what I've already acquired, and figured out how much of which material I need now):
I need
-- 13 Daedra Hearts
-- 13 Ebony Ingots

I've already JUST completely mined Gloombound Mine and its adjacent Orcish town; so I was wondering if anyone had any advice on which Blacksmiths or General Store clerks have been known to carry Ebony Ingots.
Also,
I was wondering if anybody knew a good way to rack up some Daedra Hearts.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Buddha

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
The above post has some great links. Just to add:

At higher levels, general goods stores and blacksmiths will start selling ingots and ores.
Daedra hearts aren't common in stores from what I see. You can find four in Mehrune's Shrine after killing the daedra in it, as well as a number of gold and ebony ingots in open chests, one in the Harbinger's quarters in Jorrvaskr, and one in the Hall of the Vigilante, though you'll have to steal the last one.

Also, there are two Ebony ore veins at the top of the Throat of the World, as well as the Notched Pickaxe.

Bael

easy way for deadra heart. as long as u havent completed the companions quest, and watshisname, the ldr guy is still alive u can steal deadra heart from his office about every 48 hrs. go thru his door and look slightly to the left, on a cupbard w/ a plate on it. sumtimes on mine it rolls around and falls off so u mite want to look just between it and the table if its not on the plate. as far as ebony goes, like the above stated if u have the ebony perk, u should b able to buy it from all 3 smiths in whiterun. warmadiens and his wife, and skyforge guy. also ur ebony regens every month or so also

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Just a clarification. You don't need any smithing perks to start seeing the merchants sell ebony, just need to be high enough level. If you can buy them already then this is obviously not an issue.

mellojoe

The way I understand Gloombound Mines is that you simply have to wait a couple of weeks in-game time to replenish all the Ebony veins. if the place is listed as "cleared" on your map, it takes twice that long. So, if you wait one full month of in-game time, you should be able to run through Gloombound Mine again for all 37 or 38 Ebony in there.

On PC, you just press "T" to wait. You can only do 24 hours at a time, I believe, so it might just be really annoying for a while to do that 30 or 31 times.

Buddhis Aurelius Maximus

They call me The Seeker
Thanks a million Suoive, Shenzi, everyone else, very helpful and informative. I've since, fully outfitted myself in full Daedric Armor/Weaponry; got partially through outfitting my follower, then had a change of heart; realized I'd NEVER crafted and Ebony, so I sold what I made of his Daedricity, and outfitted him in full Ebony. I think (once I play through with this character enough, I'm going to fit my follower in full Dragonplate.

Thanks so much for all of the advice.

On another note, I have to assinate the girl at her wedding, and I really want to do it by PUTpocketing her fiance with frenzy poison. Now I just have to find some, or look up the recipe or something....guess that's for another thread.

Again, thanks for all of the replies.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts