• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LoadZ

OK - Just to clear a few things up having played a vampire:

1 - Your health doesn't degenerate in the sunlite, nor does it regenerate(which I admit does suck). You receive a moderate hit to magicka, health and stamina while in the sunlight. How many points are deducted is dependent upon what stage vampire you are, which I'll now explain.

2 - Whether people hate you and try and kill you or not, is ENTIRELY dependent upon what stage of vampire you're at. This "stage" is totally temporary and 100% dependent upon if you feed or not. There are 4 stages.

At the 1st stage, you receive minor hits to health stam and magicka in sunlight, are 25% resistant to frost and 25% weaker to fire. You get a couple cool abilities that allow you to see in the dark and drain peoples health to fill your own.

At the 2nd stage, you're 50% weaker to fire/50% resistant to frost, you get another ability called vampire's seduction which lets you charm people to make them not fight (very useful for stage 4)

At the 3rd stage, 75% weaker/stronger to fire/ice, you get I think another ability, but I forget. And all your current vamp abilities get way stronger

4th stage, people hate you. BUT you geta powerful invis spell which also lets you see in the dark. It's SOOOO easy to feed using this. Simply go to a "stable" or a someone's house near the city, and pick the easy lock to break in and sneak up next to their bed and feed on them. If theres guards or anyone nearby, use the invis spell. If anyone tries to fight you, use the charm spell. It's quite easy.

When you feed, it resets you to stage 1, and people like you again.

Basically, vampirism is a big win/loss, you gain a lot of cool stuff but are fl*ffed over in some ways because of it.

It's kind of fun, but could be better. You can become a wearwolf to get a cure, or fill a black soul gem or something. I dunno look it up on youtube.