Creepiest Skyrim glitch ever, I think we went too far...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
WHAT HAVE WE CREATED?

We used a mod called Famous Faces of Skyrim to get NPC characters in the character creation screen, then we turned them into monsters...
In all seriousness I hope you enjoy, we've posted some mixed-race character images and videos before, but nothing to this horrifying extent, let us know what you think.

*NEW EPISODE* Messing with HADVAR

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Oh sweet Jesus. This is awesome. I wish I played on the PC now. That first beastly orc mix is beeoooooteeeful. Also, please do a 30-minute video on messing around with character morphs. I'm having the time of my life watching the zombie khajiit horror.
Octieve San would be a good one to mash up. He's already pretty hideous.

Oh sweet Jesus. This is awesome. I wish I played on the PC now. That first beastly orc mix is beeoooooteeeful. Also, please do a 30-minute video on messing around with character morphs. I'm having the time of my life watching the zombie khajiit horror.
Octieve San would be a good one to mash up. He's already pretty hideous.
Haha thanks, we'll definitely be doing more, so any suggestions are great, glad you enjoyed!

Skyrimosity

The face showing in that video before you watch it, I think it looks just a bit like a zombie llama.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
HIGH OCTANE NIGHTMARE FUEL.

Think you can mix Cicero or Mercer Frey with anything?

Kaleia

8:41 looks like a Predator. O.O

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

WHAT HAVE WE CREATED?

We used a mod called Famous Faces of Skyrim to get NPC characters in the character creation screen, then we turned them into monsters...
In all seriousness I hope you enjoy, we've posted some mixed-race character images and videos before, but nothing to this horrifying extent, let us know what you think.
could you do an argonian dark elf mix?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!

The face showing in that video before you watch it, I think it looks just a bit like a zombie llama.

:D

HIGH OCTANE NIGHTMARE FUEL.

Think you can mix Cicero or Mercer Frey with anything?

We can try! We've already filmed another episode, I'll try to remember those for the following one!

8:41 looks like a Predator. O.O

Hahaha, :D

could you do an argonian dark elf mix?

Did not turn out well, hahaha:

94e7224e.jpg

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!

It's the only way, hahaha.

calibruno

there's a ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ inside your stomach
Oh my god,this is awesome.This is why I love to play on the computer,you can mess around with Skyrim so much.

Odd Child

The Bronze Boar!
awesome haha. you see, each system has its advantages.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts