• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jake Johnson

For the sake of argument, what if you won a contest ran by Bethsoft and the prize was that you would get to design a new skill tree.

What new skill tree would you design?

Here's my example

Mounted combat:

(BTW, I've wanted a LANCE in mounted combat since Ocarina of Time!)

Horseback hitter (1-5) - increases power of horseback combat by 10% each
Protection (1-3) - decreases damage taken while on horseback by 10% each

Jouster (1-3) - increases chance of unhorsing other mounted foes by 10% each
Advantage Precise hit - increases chance of instant kill against unmounted foes

I know there would be more, but I just wanted to explain the idea.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
well i live by a simple rule, if it aint busted don't flff with it.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
I would put in martial arts.

White belt: Unarmed attacks do 5% more damage. You can upgrade this to give yourself 15% more damage, it goes up by five every time you upgrade it.

Kicking basics: Allows you to do a snap kick, side kick, and round kick.

Striking basics: Allows you to do a proper center punch, chop, and hammer strike.

Blocking Basics: Allows you to low block, high block, and inside to out block.

Then you would get to the next belt rank, for each belt rank your attacks were better and you would unlock more. Than after you reach black belt you can attain the rank of master, making you an extremely deadly combatant.

Jake Johnson

Darn - I once thought of a "martial arts" skill tree; but one that not only focused on kicking, striking, and blocking, but also worked with things like judo concepts like holds (potentially things like disarming armed opponents.)

Eventually, it would get into styles like Krav Maga and other styles that have potential "death touch" moves.

However, the martial arts tree I thought of also incorporated Blade techniques some.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
Well, I'm in tang soo do, but I'm just a yellow belt. If I were a higher rank I'd include some weapons, like a bowstaff, knife, nunchucks, etc.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts