• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

St. Franky

Well i got a brand new (pirated) install of the game, and at the very begining where the dragonborn is tied up and in the cart it only shows right up until the gate to the town then it goes haywire (the view seems to be looking all directions at once) and i have to quit it.
Btw - i installed 2 mods before even playing the game, 1 for texture and another was the dawnguard one for werewolf perks tree.
.....so if anyone has had this problem too, i'd love to know how to fix it so i can play...thx!!!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
As it may be due to the fact that your pirated copy is defective, one rather obvious solution would be to get a legitimate copy of the game.

Did you try it without the mods?

Keen's Manatees

You do realize there are mods that can't interact with each other, therefore causing crash's right? People try to tell you that if you have a pirated copy, then there are problems. Sadly, coming from a person who originally pirated skyrim, these people are wrong. People like too coin you the idea that pirated copy's have bugs, when they don't. If you pirate it correctly, you'll be fine. It's all in the mod's not the copy, some mod's just don't work with each other, it's sad really. Bought copy or not, your mod still won't work..
I know because I bought skyrim..sigh.