Cragslane Cavern (riften house)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimTookMyLife

Anyone else keep getting F'd in the A by the bandits inside Cragslane Cavern? I just tried like 8 times to beat the main bandit and he kills me in one hit even with Stoneflesh and my highborn ability. Real question: What are the easiest 5 mini quests to do in riften to get your house?

kyln

If only I cared
lets see... there are quite a few gathering quests.

madesi is an argonian shop keeper who needs some items for jewelry

you can give the beggars some coin and that will count

maven's daughter ignud or whatever her name is will ask you to replenish her ingredients stock after asking her if she is an alchemist.

there is a quest you can start at the mara temple to help spread love

marise arvel is a dark elf that will ask for some wraith teeth

in the bee and barb is a man asking you to talk to sibbi about a horse, which could become yours if you play your cards right

gosh there is probably more, but those are off the top of my head for now

hope that helped

SkyrimTookMyLife

Hey thanks a lot! I gave the beggars coin, did two temple of mara ones, the alchemist aprasil of the weird ore, and gave the lady at the fishing dock a potion (although im not sure if that counted) and now Im Jarl of two town and owner of two houses! Thanks...now I get to move all my stuff *sigh* almost as tedious as doing it in real life.

JephC

For the cragslan cavern, I led the main guy outside the cave, then hopped on top of the cage beside the entrance (have to climb the hill behind to do it) then took him out with firebolts and arrows

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts