• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
Hello, I am looking for a crating gear so could someone tell me where to get it. Thx for any help.

redrkt

Premium Member
small word of advice, dark colored fonts are extremely hard to read on this forum.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
are you referring to smithing or enchanting? There are no apparel items with enchantments to boost enchanting, the only way to boost enchanting is to invest perks in the skill or drink a fortify enchanting potion. You can find apparel items with smithing enchantments during your travels or they can be purchased from smithies. I think the guy in solitude sells something with a fortify smithing enchantment.

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
well i recently seen this guy on youtube and he had "crafting gear" it gives 25+ to smithing and enchating

Katt

He could have created it and named it such. I did my own, tho I named them smithing. I also have one for alchemy that I made.

Kat =^*^=

Anonylulz

You can't enchant gear for enchanting. What you do is learn the fortify smithing enchantment, then make a chestpiece, set of gauntlets, a ring and a necklace. All four of these can have the smithing enchantment added to them. This is to make seriously OP gear though, I played on master difficulty after making stuff this way and still walked through almost everything.

I recommend just finding some smithing gauntlets and just drinking a Blacksmiths Philler or something until your really need it or you'll just be on god-mode. Oh yea, if you aren't good at enchanting (perks applied, high skill) you'll only get an increase of like 3% making your own.

Jammerkelly

You can't enchant gear for enchanting. What you do is learn the fortify smithing enchantment, then make a chestpiece, set of gauntlets, a ring and a necklace. All four of these can have the smithing enchantment added to them. This is to make seriously OP gear though, I played on master difficulty after making stuff this way and still walked through almost everything.

I recommend just finding some smithing gauntlets and just drinking a Blacksmiths Philler or something until your really need it or you'll just be on god-mode. Oh yea, if you aren't good at enchanting (perks applied, high skill) you'll only get an increase of like 3% making your own.

Anonyluz, A couple follow up questions from a nob please;
1) When enchanting the 4 pieces of smithing gear, what size sole gem sould I use?
2) Does smithing gear & smithing potions increase a weapons damage when it is initially forged or only when it is improved on a grindstone?

many thanks

Jeff the DragonBorn

The larger gem you use for enchanting the better results. use a grand or black filled with grand soul for best results. Also get some potions ( or create your own) to raise the result. I make potions now that raise the result 13% when enchanting. Sometimes you can find or buy potions as well.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
2) Does smithing gear & smithing potions increase a weapons damage when it is initially forged or only when it is improved on a grindstone?

many thanks

Forging creates the base weapon/armor and smithing level and/or gear doesn't change this. Only when upgrading it on a workbench or grindstone does anything matter.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts