• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

YoungLord94

Yokudan Refugee
I just married Mjoll the Lioness and had her move in with me but she brought that dude named Aerin with her. I REALLY don't like this guy and I hate how he's always hovering over her in my house! By the Nine Divine, if I find out anything has been going on between them HE WILL BE DEALT WITH!!!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
He's your new Butler.

J747L

Mjoll the Lioness is on the top list, if ever my character gets bored and decides to get married.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll hold back on that thought till her bodyguard issue is dealt with. That would be really annoying. I mean were not even married yet and the guy following her annoys me everytime I visit Riften lol.

Seems it's a known issue: Link below gives ways on how to avoid it
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Mjoll_the_Lioness
notes section

nogz

I don't know about him boning her after she married you but there was definitely some action before that. In Riften before you hire/marry her they both are running around each other and are basically inseparable. And if you talk to them they will go on and on about the other. She is talking about how they like getting walks in the forest or he is talking about how she is good and how they helped each other.

So yeah, if I were you I would have killed him already. Just to be on the safe side.

Also I think they are better looking gals then her but that's beside the point.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
The black hand has been notified..i need you too perform the black sacrament for me to do anything for you. "We know"

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment expressed above. That guy needs to get gone, whether he walks out or is dragged out, he's got no place in your house alone with your wife.

It is posible for your wife to cheat on you but he is just her little stalker beacuse he saved her life
The punishement for his action ........

DEATH

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
Please reframe from performing these deathly deeds..without properly performing the black sacrament. I will get to it A.S.A.P.."We know"

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Kill them both!! Wifes get in the way of Skyrim, well mine does!!! she's caused me to die more times than i can remember by asking stupid questions!!!

Darksarrow

The Archmage
I say freeze him set him on fire stab him a few times take him to the throat of the world use unrelenting force blow him off the mountian and to be on the safe side go and find his body and stabb it a few more times :3

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I say freeze him set him on fire stab him a few times take him to the throat of the world use unrelenting force blow him off the mountian and to be on the safe side go and find his body and stabb it a few more times :3
The world "overkill" is not part of your vocabulary, I'm betting ;)

Agincourt

I just married Mjoll the Lioness and had her move in with me but she brought that dude named Aerin with her. I REALLY don't like this guy and I hate how he's always hovering over her in my house! By the Nine Divine, if I find out anything has been going on between them HE WILL BE DEALT WITH!!!

And tbh (someone needs to say this) had you been on the mead? shes not really a looker tbh, i feel you've sold yourself short some of these Skyrim girls are pretty easy tbh, and a lot better catch than that minger!!!

Agincourt

You need to lay off the skooma!!! Virgin my a*** with comments like that you've been on the skooma ~!!! who the f*** would want to marry an Orc!!!??>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts