• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I fluffing hate working in food, haha. I've done it too much.

I love Panera, but now I know how to make most of the food and it's just really annoying now.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
So you make the food? I had a brief job working at this Chinese place in a really sketchy mall that closed down a lot of stores, it was pretty gross. My job was to cook, pretty much take frozen bricks of "chicken" from a big vat and laying it out on this grill. Worked there for like, a week, before the mall shut it down out of nowhere.

Skyrimosity

So you make the food? I had a brief job working at this Chinese place in a really sketchy mall that closed down a lot of stores, it was pretty gross. My job was to cook, pretty much take frozen bricks of "chicken" from a big vat and laying it out on this grill. Worked there for like, a week, before the mall shut it down out of nowhere.
Shall never eat mall chicken again.

R'alle

young but able
Ugh, I apologize to anyone who comes on the thread tomorrow and finds like 5 new pages of OOC comments. Bahaa. :D :p
yeah

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
solace84 : Nice post, great intergration, but isn't this RP set before Helgen? In which case the Dragonborn Comes and Tale of the Tongues won't have been written yet, and they wouldn't have been sung at the Tavern. Best just to replace the songs with Ragnar the Red, or something. I love that song :p

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Of course they'd be written, they were written long ago and I'm sure bards play the songs even before your identity is discovered

Sent from HTC app Tapatalk

Skyrimosity

Hello Lucas, good morning/whatever time of day it is where you are.

Star Gazer

currently 12:04! Woke up at three with a horrible headache. Two hours of sleep is good enough to get me through the day I guess.

Skyrimosity

That wouldn't be enough for me... I'd be passing out on the keyboard.

Star Gazer

huh? ok. Isnar woke up in the middle of the night then. I'll delete the posts that say it's day.